[Release] 1.1.3 - Codename Buffalo Bulldozer

Sebkinne

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/29/2016 at 9:45 PM, lild4d said:

Any updates for Nano??  What happened to Kali Linux being able to work alongside the nano?? Also maybe someone can integrate this https://github.com/deltaxflux/fluxion into the pineapple or at least the concept so we can easily get the wifi password for any network. 

Thx

The nano and tetra both work great with kali.  Also You can kinda do that already with Evil Portal and a little info about your client. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, im Nico i have some issuse with the new update of the Pineapple 

1. I cant Mount the SD Card ( i have format it on the webinterface)

2.I cant found the SD Card via SSH ( the SD Card works on my Laptop also on my PC)

I do a lot of stuff and was looking fore and if i type "df -h" i dont see andy type of that SD Memory

also if i type "fdisk -l" it dont show the device and it is a Class 10 SD Card with 16GB ext4 

root@Pineapple:~# fdisk -l

Disk /dev/mtdblock0: 0 MB, 131072 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 0 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes

Disk /dev/mtdblock0 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/mtdblock1: 1 MB, 1134080 bytes

Disk /dev/mtdblock1 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/mtdblock2: 15 MB, 15446016 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 1 cylinders

Disk /dev/mtdblock2 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/mtdblock3: 2 MB, 2293760 bytes

Disk /dev/mtdblock3 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/mtdblock4: 0 MB, 65536 bytes

Disk /dev/mtdblock4 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/mtdblock5: 16 MB, 16580608 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 2 cylinders

Disk /dev/mtdblock5 doesn't contain a valid partition table

its the latest Firmware on the Nano and the newest nano i buy this nano for 1 week ago

• 1 month later...

I have been using the 1.1.2 version and the nano for demonstrating a MITM and it has worked fine for quite some time - but today I upgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 (re-flashed it and started all over adding the standard 1000+ SSID's, altered the hostname in the WebGui and activated the PineAP Daemon)
Then i used the wp6.sh script to get the internet access as usual and the fake wifi's started appearing.

When I tested a connection to them from my iphones (ios 11.0.3) - testet with an iphone 7 and 7+ then I noticed a popup instead of just connecting.

It is a popup saying (in my local language) "wrong password for the XXX SSID name" - the SSID's are shown with icons indicating they are open wifi's without a password.
( I select the SSID names in the iPhone Wi-fi / Select wireless network view). 

Does any one here have a clue of what the reason could be ? 

Also - see this debug: https://pastebin.com/f8Gkr4JM 

I did not upgrade my Tetra - it is working with the same connection script (wp6.sh) and it works fine.. with the same setup.

Turned out it was my Cisco Meraki Air Marshal that "EVEN WHEN I RUN EVERYTHING ISOLATED USING 4G MODEM" could isolate all my rouge accesspoints and cause my phone to ask for a login because it was deauthenticated ( I assume ..)

When I sat the mode to "not contain" and altered them all (on the list below) from my previous selected "contained" status to uncontain/whitelist - then I could log on to the rouge accesspoints with my phone!.

Now I wonder if i can do the same and stop the attack using deauth scripts... would be an evil thing to run on the next defcon conf when the WiFi Cactus comes by..

meraki.thumb.PNG.a18c843e4b8a5243dc8424275b0880a2.PNG

uncontained.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, lild4d said:

It’s now December basically. I’d be rich if I had a $1 for everytime I read “next week we got an update “ sorry I love the product but man..

I realize a year is a long time, but the next update will have been worth the wait.

Archived