turtle and ntlm proxy

alphax30

hi all,

this question is related to lanturtle in a way, but is more related to autossh (or ssh). Is there a way to pass through a ntlm proxy ? On a "normal" linux, i would use a cntlm, or similar, but on lanturtle? how could i setup this?

My turtle is working at home, with an autossh connection on an amazon box. i can connect easily on the turtle, via the amazon box. Now, i would like to demonstrate it, in my company (i'm part of the security team). Only way to get out is a connection to an http port (80) and via a proxy, with a user password.

I already thought about "piggybacking" on a windows PC a sshd server, to redirect incoming flow from a + 1024 port to the proxy, with the windows already authenticated, but i'm not sure i can do that without admin rights. 

if you have any ideas, i'd love to hear it !

thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi alphax30, have you made any head-way on this? am having pretty a similar problem. I've set up my turtle with openvpn. However in my test environment we have squid proxy running. Can't get the turtle to connect to my openvpn server. Any help will be grateful.