Hello there!

Anybody know about Warberry Pi ? I have a link which will take you to the code of it, but I don't have an exact idea about its technology and other stuff, and my question is what is the hardware required to use this? or only these scripts would work?

Here's the link!

https://github.com/secgroundzero/warberry

Its for a raspberry pi or another micro computer that runs linux.  If your not sure put raspbian on a raspberry pi and test it on a Virtual machine to see what all the commands do.  Or you can youtube it and see what other people have done with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool project, but I had issues getting it to run on a fresh-build Raspberry Pi 3... right after the [ NAMESERVER ENUMERATION MODULE ] output I crash with:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "warberry.py", line 346, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1])
  File "warberry.py", line 96, in main
    namechange()
  File "/home/pi/WarBerry/warberry/resources/rest_bypass.py", line 137, in namechange
    if mvp_found != True:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'mvp_found' referenced before assignment

This is on a brand new Pi3 running fully patched Jessie and connected over Ethernet.  Cleaning off a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B to try it there as I seemed to be the only person having the issues I was having.

great thread in https://www.reddit.com/r/netsec/comments/4kznx4/warberry_pi_tactical_exploitation/