Ducky on Inser does not start payload?

alfonso588

Hello All, 

Go the ducky recently, trying to play around with just the hello word payload. However every time I insert the USB the computer simulates like pressing ctrl+alt+delte. 

Sample Payload:

DELAY 3000
GUI r
DELAY 500
STRING notepad
DELAY 500
ENTER
DELAY 750
STRING Hello World!!!
ENTER

What OS are you using?

Do you have any security software installed that could cause this to happen when an unknown USB is plugged in (a security feature)?

Try one-line-at-a-time debugging. Does it do the same with just DELAY 3000? What about just GUI r?

3 hours ago, haze1434 said:

What OS are you using?

Do you have any security software installed that could cause this to happen when an unknown USB is plugged in (a security feature)?

Try one-line-at-a-time debugging. Does it do the same with just DELAY 3000? What about just GUI r?

Windows 10, no security software. I did try on two different machines, and the same thing happens. Will try line by line to debug. I'll let you know soon.  

Update:

I just tried the lines 

DELAY 3000
GUI r

And the same behavior occurs. The computer acts as if ctrl+alt-delet. Two different machines win8.1 and win10, no security software installed. Ducky is out of the box, could it be that needs a firmware update or something else.? 

• 3 weeks later...