Setup url not resolving

NShoe

Ive had the same problems with wifipineapple nano,  basically a router that it itself cannont connect to the wifi no matter how much configuration you attempt, its a true aggrivation and a real pain to troubleshoot. Oddly enough when I use it in conjuction with my android phone and the app, it functions faine. I cannot stand using android though and that rout is compleatly counterproductive to my purposes. Ive attempted with no success on two linux platforms, Parrot security and straight debian 9 stretch without any success. I need a straight up plug and play device I can use without having to attempt to troubleshoot configuration issues. This is what destroy linux and open source. No continuity. Had I not paid $150 and for expidated delivery which still took over twenlve days to recieve, yeah Im agitated, and so solution is forthcomming...... I require a working platform so I can get some work done.

3 hours ago, Domain0@engineer.com said:

Ive had the same problems with wifipineapple nano,  basically a router that it itself cannont connect to the wifi no matter how much configuration you attempt, its a true aggrivation and a real pain to troubleshoot. Oddly enough when I use it in conjuction with my android phone and the app, it functions faine. I cannot stand using android though and that rout is compleatly counterproductive to my purposes. Ive attempted with no success on two linux platforms, Parrot security and straight debian 9 stretch without any success. I need a straight up plug and play device I can use without having to attempt to troubleshoot configuration issues. This is what destroy linux and open source. No continuity. Had I not paid $150 and for expidated delivery which still took over twenlve days to recieve, yeah Im agitated, and so solution is forthcomming...... I require a working platform so I can get some work done.

The Pineapple is just about as plug and play as it gets on Linux... Assuming you're not using an ancient kernel, It will enumerate as a USB Ethernet device and automatically grab an IP.

Use dmesg and ifconfig to narrow down any issues you might be having with your machine.

• Foxtrot changed the title to Setup url not resolving

Archived