Test the code (newbie question)

FredHilbert

What reason would I have to joke with you?  Tell me how you could possibly run the code without its interpreter?  If Hak5 developed a sort of "virtual ducky" (which isn't a bad idea) then you would be able to interpret the ducky script without loading it on the hardware.  I think that would be a useful feature but I don't think they'll be working on it any time soon.

Sorry if I expressed myself badly. I have a gap in English...

It was a joke in the joke :-) Sorry for misunderstanding

I thought there was a way to test the command line without plug/unplug zhe SD card each time.

For exemple commande line like : GUI or CONTROLE ESCAPE or CTRL-SHIFT ENTER or ALT y there is no way to test somewhere?

Anyway thank you for taking the time to answer me.

I wasn't trying to be rude but it seems as if you don't believe what I'm telling you.  The commands for the ducky are interpreted by the ducky.  They aren't Windows or *nix commands.  You can't type GUI or CONTROL into CMD prompt and get anything out of it other than an error.  The hardware is required to test the code.

Like I said, you searching for something to test with has raised a good point.  It would be cool if there were some sort of "virtual ducky" that allowed you to test your code but there isn't and I don't think you'll see one anytime soon.

Of course I believe you. In your first answer I just thought you were joking me because I am a assumed newbie (in coding).

Anyway, Ducky is a great product. and I am mpatient to find out more. I received the ducky only this morning and I have not had much time to play with.

Again, thank you for taking the time to answer me.

Head over to the Ducky forum and post your questions there.  You can also search through it and find what others have tried and failed/succeeded at.

https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/forum/56-usb-rubber-ducky/

Also, look at the duck toolkit site.  It's a great resource that has an online encoder and you can even build payloads with the GUI.

http://ducktoolkit-411.rhcloud.com/Home.jsp

• 3 months later...

I've not played with the following link's option but the guide posted at the following YouTube line should provide you wth instructions on how to test Ducky scripts on a Rooted Android device instead of the USB RuberDucky hardware.

https://youtu.be/vOsaBk_B-hM

Hope the above helps as it looks to be very near to the functions/features that where asked for.