I need help with an unfulfilled purchase? Please help

Narc0lepsy

Okay so on July 13th, yesterday, I bought the wifi pineapple tetra and the 16DBI Yagi antenna. I'm not sure if it's normal but it says I paid but it says it's unfulfilled? I wasn't sure who to contact, so I thought someone might know someone? Is this normal?  My order number is #75008 I think it might have been my fault with the payment process. I used my credit card but not paypal? I honestly don't know. Maybe it was on my side or yours? It says that the amount of money is gone from my account so if there is something wrong I'm not sure what to do now. Maybe wait? I would really appreciate if someone could help me and it would mean a lot. 

I cannot talk for the Hakshop, but as I run an online store myself I can likely peg down a few possibilities.

1) Orders are not always fulfilled straight away. There is likely a back log, and Sara works very hard, but she is only one person. They will get to you. Be patient.

2) If the money is gone, the order has been taken and WILL be processed. Be patient.

3) You could always email shop@hak5.org and ask them, but they are very busy, so you'd have to wait for a reply.

In short, patience is a virtue in this.

On 7/15/2016 at 8:09 AM, Rkiver said:

I cannot talk for the Hakshop, but as I run an online store myself I can likely peg down a few possibilities.

1) Orders are not always fulfilled straight away. There is likely a back log, and Sara works very hard, but she is only one person. They will get to you. Be patient.

2) If the money is gone, the order has been taken and WILL be processed. Be patient.

3) You could always email shop@hak5.org and ask them, but they are very busy, so you'd have to wait for a reply.

In short, patience is a virtue in this.

I'm sorry. It's just that I thought that like I did something wrong with the payment system.