Linux OpenWRT Tetra & More

Blues

Hi,

I received my new Tetra Wifi. I have a few questions.

I'm trying to see what options do I have in the the shell. I notice this is a (modified?) version of OpenWRT with BusyBox. A few commands I missed, such as: more, less, ...

I checked the opkg (I'm used to debian with apt-get) to see what is available. There is not that many packages there, I have tried opkg list

For example, I was looking for tmux, gpsd, and gpsd-clients

Is there additional mirrors that I need to get my packages?

I have an external 128gb thumb drive for extra storage. However, the modules only have an option to install to internal. ( I do have it in /mnt/usb now) Do you know why?

One of the actions I tried was to compiled from source tmux, but there is no make either.

In general, I'm trying to learn more what do I have in the box (shell) and see the limitations.

I also wanted to get the Internet using a wireless card. Given that wlan1 is used for something else and wlan0 is for the WPA secure connection, I was thinking to add a third one. One easy option may be to add a ethernet wifi (to use the port that I already have) instead of getting a third wi-fi

Thanks for the help. feedback is welcome!