like getting my pineapple nano wirelessly

I wonder if I can get into the pineapple nano nesesidad your settings without cable and without this connected to interneth , if possible as I do from android browser which is the ip

a tutorial step by step to get it took 5 days and not on trying achieved thanks

I'm assuming you're asking how to see the user interface without having to physically connect it to a device. In that case connect to the management access point and go to this IP address: 

172.16.42.1:1471

• Upvote 1

You need to initially setup the pineapple by using the internet either through tethering with a personal electronic device or with a laptop. It is necessary to do so in order to download the latest firmware and to complete the nano setup process. After this is complete, you really do not need the internet to operate the nano. Also, after setup you can use the IP address above. 

99% percent of the work I do with the nano does not require me to have an internet connection. There is plenty to do without it.

I'm sure you may already know about this webpage, but a compilation of all the setup tutorials can be found here: https://www.wifipineapple.com/pages/faq

• Upvote 1

Skinny thanks for helping

everything you tell me what I've done and think well because with my phone android s4 the initial configuration is very easy

ywhen connected to the cable and have internet or wifi LTE I can go to my nano ap a tablet without problem to the ipo

u I'm thinking that maybe has a manufacturing defect and I want to make sure that does not work to request a change helped me a lot