metasploit built a scanner/web exploit... lfi

i8igmac

Just something I found, one of my old videos... I made a exploit scanner of use with local file inclusion...

I made this with hopes of employment from hdmoore 'metasploit' Creator... i was shut down 7 years ago :-(

Automated the exploit, logged all the config files for further search of exploits and got a webshell... deleted the appache logs to cover my tracs loL

Edited by i8igmac

Why would you wanna work for a guy who looks good in a suit?

Don't you know most hackers who become a sell out to corp and government end up losing their touch?

Makes me laugh because all these college kids who are studying in computer security are basically being teach to look good in a suit and talk like a business man that's not how real hackers work. Real hackers that I know want nothing to do with being in a corporate or government field that's when you become a sell out.

The hackers that end up selling out our the ones that end up thinking they're better then everyone else while better hackers pass them up.

HD Moore isn't as good as people think he is in my view he's another Kevin Mitnick a guy who became a business man who looks good in a suit. 

7 years ago when I made this exploit scanner hd Moore was just starting to get recognition. he was not on a profitable level... 

My attempts to find employment have nothing to do with children putting on suits...

importing my own tools into metasploit modules was just a self taught demonstration...

Your opinion is not valid.

1 hour ago, i8igmac said:

7 years ago when I made this exploit scanner hd Moore was just starting to get recognition. he was not on a profitable level... 

My attempts to find employment have nothing to do with children putting on suits...

importing my own tools into metasploit modules was just a self taught demonstration...

Your opinion is not valid.

Not valid how much luck have you had working with old HD Moore buddy? None right? mmmhmmm Maybe he will give you a time of day if you can make a name for yourself because most of the people who have real talent will never be given a chance.

I think your missing the point which is pretty typical when it comes to me trying to inform people you realize the reason I started my website was to give other people a chance to share their "ideals" with people so everyone can see their work.

I believe everyone should be given a chance to show what they can do which is the reason I started up my free computer security training website to find people who share the same passion I do and who wanna share information that most places wanna charge people money to learn.

I can tell you right now that I've been contacted by many places offering to pay me $1,500 to do videos for their websites, just to name a website  packtpub.com contacted me this month asking me if I would make them a series on wireshark and offered me $1,500 upon completion and even offered to pay me to do other videos.

that's just proof their that the site I started is already trying to almost get bought out I mean I'm not bragging but I'm all for giving people a chance while I'm honest not interested in working with packtpub.com that's not to say one of the people who does videos for freecst might not be passed down to them and someone who started out making free videos for my site starts getting connections to making $1,500 at their own pace if not more.

Simply put you possibly would've had a better chance sharing your ideal with someone who would've respected your work which HD Moore obviously didn't because he didn't give you the time or day to work with you on adding your project into his framework.

15 hours ago, ZaraByte said:

... Simply put you possibly would've had a better chance sharing your ideal with someone who would've respected your work which HD Moore obviously didn't because he didn't give you the time or day to work with you on adding your project into his framework.

People contribute to Metasploit all the time... It's Open Source.

https://github.com/rapid7/metasploit-framework/graphs/contributors

not I nor anyone I know will ever come to you looking to be informed. im not here trying to build a name or get my name out there.

If you have a problem with hd Moore's success. you should first try and understand how he began. I had some inspiring talks with the guy about my love for ruby and importing my exploits into his framework was exciting. he did provide me with a path I choose to not follow... at that time he was providing only free tools, so how could he employ?

Your opinion still is not valid or valued.

Edit... to foxtot comment above... A upload portal for all to share exploit code is what got him to where he is today... not a suit...

Edited by i8igmac

My final comment is it's amazing how Metasploit is Open Source yet they charge you over $1,200 for the pro version to get access to the really good stuff. 

People make money with Open Source all the time. I'll name 2 obvious ones:

• Liferay - a java-based portal service. Open source but the license (which gets you support and updates on released versions) will cost you a modest car per year.
  • Redhat - a Linux distro that has a paid counterpart.

You can berate them for doing this, or just be happy that they can make this work because the people who pay for the product help fund the free version.

On 5/18/2016 at 4:38 PM, i8igmac said:

have you ever made some really good stuff? 

Yes, and I keep it to myself not like I have to prove anything to any of you, I prefer to play the idiot because it's fun to watch people who think they know stuff run their mouth.

My mission is to play stupid while everyone around me acts like they are something special and if that ticks people off then not my problem.

I like the old quote that goes a long the lines of "The quite you are the more you will be able to hear"

The less I have to show the less people I have to bug me.

Sound like a cop out? Good, because I'd rather have people assuming I was a noob then to have a bunch of people worshipping like a Kevin Mitnick kinda person. 

Do you have any doubts with your abilities to do well during social situations?

maybe you where the only child, Lived a sheltered child hood, Picket on routinely or live in the shadow of a much more successful sibling?

Some people blame it on there anxious temperament along with a increasing development of shyness...

socially awkward behavior can be treated with pills and a councillor...

43 minutes ago, i8igmac said:

Do you have any doubts with your abilities to do well during social situations?

maybe you where the only child, Lived a sheltered child hood, Picket on routinely or live in the shadow of a much more successful sibling?

Some people blame it on there anxious temperament along with a increasing development of shyness...

socially awkward behavior can be treated with pills and a councillor...

Listen I get it I say stuff that ticks people off but I'm sure you people will get over it and move on.

And hopefully you will enjoy some of your own words...

Your opinion is not valid or valued.

Not sure what happened above but I can't delete the quote boxes or add new content. 

Anyways the replies have gone off topic. Please refrain from attacking people personally in your replies. If you don't like someone thats fine but no reason to attack them.

Edited by newbi3

I'm honestly surprised this this keeps going, as long as it has but I rest my case that I'm not a fan of any of these people in the security field like hd moore and Darren and the rest of the hak5 people I'm on here to be your buddy I'm here to find the information I want and some times share to help others I believe in giving people a chance to something others won't even give the time or day to do.

Who wants to take bets if I made a name for myself says hak5 would wanna have my on their hak5 show you think they wanna give me the time of day right now to be on it nope what about others who might have something to share where is their shot?

They don't get it unless it's gonna benefit the other my point is I allow people the chance to share their idea and passion I do and i'm not doing it to gain fame i'm just providing the audience.  

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 9:19 AM, ZaraByte said:

Why would you wanna work for a guy who looks good in a suit?

Don't you know most hackers who become a sell out to corp and government end up losing their touch?

Makes me laugh because all these college kids who are studying in computer security are basically being teach to look good in a suit and talk like a business man that's not how real hackers work. Real hackers that I know want nothing to do with being in a corporate or government field that's when you become a sell out.

The hackers that end up selling out our the ones that end up thinking they're better then everyone else while better hackers pass them up.

HD Moore isn't as good as people think he is in my view he's another Kevin Mitnick a guy who became a business man who looks good in a suit. 

Anyways... 

1 hour ago, newbi3 said:

Not sure what happened above but I can't delete the quote boxes or add new content. 

Anyways the replies have gone off topic. Please refrain from attacking people personally in your replies. If you don't like someone thats fine but no reason to attack them.

There is a funny situation with quotes and my droid phone... cant delete theM...

this exploit Process was alot of fun building , it was completly staged php code that will write a shell Recursively to All Writable directorys...

Locking this due to the out of control nature.

If negative comments and attitude continue, more action may be required from staff. This applies forum wide. The forum is for sharing of ideas, learning, etc in a positive format with like minded people.