painted my room

Duelus

My walls are covered is wood paneling, you cant get any more boring then that. I wonder if they make Linux wallpaper? :-)

Dude I feel for you, when I lived in the frat house and someone threw a keg (no it was empty, thank god, no alcohol abuse here) thru my wall, the only quick way to fix that size whole, plus the fact they crawled thru the whole, and threw it thru the next wall... was to repanel all the walls of my room. I found after adding lush forest green carpet, and some indirect lighting, and hung a few towel like pictures on the walls, it had a nice classy look... less of the trailer park feel.

I didn't know there such a thing, as "hacker colours".

I just like regular old brownish-beige.

Not really hacker colours but colours that are easy to concentrate, so that you forget where you are any I end up living in the code lol.

Brownish-Beige sounds good.

Sorry Sparda Im not going to be able to have any UV paint in my room, even if it is a Hak5 logo. What happens when we go to sell the house, chances are that they don't want UV paint in their room and they don't give a shit about Hak5 either.

edit: I just thought the coolest thing to paint on my wall would be binery!

Binary would be sweet you could spell out all kinds of fun stuff. for painting your room avoid red after about 20 min it is sopse to unsettle the mind ,yellow rooms are sopse to help make you smarter, and pink is sopsedly sopose to relax you.

Binary would be sweet you could spell out all kinds of fun stuff. for painting your room avoid red after about 20 min it is sopse to unsettle the mind ,yellow rooms are sopse to help make you smarter, and pink is sopsedly sopose to relax you.

does green make you want to use an old dumb terminal or an old IBM 5150?

does green make you want to use an old dumb terminal or an old IBM 5150?

At times yes.

I have to tell you.

You have the nicest room i've ever seen.

Seriously.

Not just because it's always neat and tidy when you photograph it (i don't know, you might only be cleaning it up for the shots, but somehow i don't think so). You also have a cool arse desk and a nice duel screen thing happening. Seriously, it's awsome!

thanks man, I try to keep it looking nice and take care of it. always looking for good deals too that desk and CRT was free, (craigslist) some guy didnt' want it anymore... and my room is pretty much always this clean. I guess its just my nature.