Best fivers out

Guest ABC

Fame is fleeting, and he used 3 livers that other people who weren't drug addicts with no plans to change, could have lead long healthy lives with... He never tried, and wasted opportunity's others could have made something of. The guy drunk himself to death 3 times and we're expected to think of him as a hero?

Fame is fleeting, and he used 3 livers that other people who weren't drug addicts with no plans to change, could have lead long healthy lives with... He never tried, and wasted opportunity's others could have made something of. The guy drunk himself to death 3 times and we're expected to think of him as a hero?

after the trasplant he didnt consume achol ;) .... just thought I'd let you know

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Best

George Best is an alcoholic washed up football (soccer) player who eventually kicked the bucket after his 47th replacement liver. Basically a cunt who couldn't stop drinking and died after millions were wasted on repairing him.

thankx for the explanation :D

as we can se VaKo has some really strong objections to a great man .. ahh well, just to let you know the whole of north belfast basically shut don for that funeral

as we can se VaKo has some really strong objections to a great man .. ahh well, just to let you know the whole of north belfast basically shut don for that funeral

I just fail to see anything beyond his football that he was great for... i mean aside from kicking a ball around, what did the man do?

I'm Leaning twards Agreeing with him I have known people who have died wating for a trasplant, I don't think drunks should get livers ither.

same logic fat people don't desearve new stomach's if they get an alsure and it eats away the lining?

Maybe a fat person who was told that if they didn't lose weight that they would die, and then didn't try to do anything about there weight problem should be delt with after the person who was told the same and lost 60lbs?

same logic fat people don't desearve new stomach's if they get an alsure and it eats away the lining?

There was a show on TV about morbidly obese people in (of course) the USA.

One of the whales that was featured on the program couldn't do anything anymore except eat and lie in his bed. He said the city was willing to pay for his stomach shrinking operation (you know, where they tie off your stomach until it's about the size of your thumb) if he managed to lose 50 pounds of his weight.

I actually gave that some thought, and considered it a pretty sensible request for the city to make. "Before we invest in you, prove that you're worth investing in"

The other thing that truly puzzles me is how the hell those people manage to get all their food. There was 1 guy who only got out of bed once a month or so, and who got his ordered-out meals by lowering a bucket from his bedroom window with money in it for the delivery guy. Judging by his home, the guy was effectively poor. Yet he managed to gnaw his way through what a regular person lives a week on in a single day. How the hell can someone even afford to do this?!?