Something that made me laugh

Tzar

Well i am in this computer focus program and they bring people from all over my area and bring the together each day for the whole day in a self taught class.(one of the best classes in the world for me) so its safe to say there are a lot of computer savvy people.

This one guy was telling me about this ai virus he made, about how it had found its way on to the windows disk and runs under the name alg i almost burst out laughing in his face, but thats not the end of it.... he went on to tell me that he is part of this secret "hackers network" and he is level 5 (apparently the highest rank). After that i was just reading some posts on hak5 ( i just got where the trust your technolust reference(the movie was on tv)) and he said " o yea i don't really like those guys.... As my level 5 test i had to hack in to there server and stay in there for 2 days. well thats the end of my story (well the part that his hacking skills)

sorry for the long story.... i got bord

by the way the name he goes by online is apparently tear of light.

Your hacking skills are nowadays ranked into levels, and actually tested?

When did that happen?

You hereby have my legal permission to call the guy a misinformed n00b.

Your hacking skills are nowadays ranked into levels, and actually tested?

When did that happen?

Couple of months ago. I was broke and figured that I might make a few quid selling hacker certs to n00bs. €35 a pop, for each level (it goes up to 11, but we don't tell them that, we pretend that we've been watching them and there good material for the super secret ranks). Started off small, but you know how these things end up, now I'm going to buy Belgium with the capital.

Sounds familiar. I worked with a storyteller once that aside from being an ex CIA sniper (who knew nothing about MOA, Mil-dot, or ballistics mind you) said he and a friend had created an AI virus that they had to contain on an isolated system but it escaped through a bluetooth cellphone and was slowly taking over the internet. Then mentioned he was part of a secret government task force that was created to track it down.

I was nodding playing along and wishing I had a tape recorder or video camera. Though the scary part was this guy was a nuclear electrician who operated the consoles when the rock was hot.

I mean hes not a bad guy or anything, but hes kinda an idiot and lyes all the time (then proves himself wrong and hopes no one notices) ill post more of his storys if you want.

P.s. To get to level 1 you have to find the "hackers network"

P.P.s. What dose p.s. stand for anyways?

P.P.P.s. isnt cool that you just add another p to make another one of these,

P.P.P.P.s Thank google, Post script.

I mean hes not a bad guy or anything, but hes kinda an idiot and lyes all the time (then proves himself wrong and hopes no one notices) ill post more of his storys if you want.

Just like some of the fools I know, cept I think they are arseholes. One of them plays Runescape on his crappy dell computer and the one day it got so bugged up from p0rn that it wouldn't start windows. He just thought it was stuffed and got his mum to get him a new one (lucky bastard) and this time it was a HP with intergrated graphcs and has migrated onto WoW(and wonders why it lags up) but gets bored all the time and goes and plays Runescape, how much worse can you get! Good thing is that he lent his old computer to my best mate whose computer had just seen the magic smoke where he quickly did a fresh install of windows and was all good!

I thought it was the abbreviation of the latin "Post Scriptum" which should mean "after the writing". Because of this, you shouldn't just need to add another p to include another one, but you should also add another s, as that one has become the post-post scriptum scriptum.

I thought it was the abbreviation of the latin "Post Scriptum" which should mean "after the writing". Because of this, you shouldn't just need to add another p to include another one, but you should also add another s, as that one has become the post-post scriptum scriptum.

But dont you add another p so its post post script there for being After the after writing? just a though dont have much experience in the area.

But dont you add another p so its post post script there for being After the after writing? just a though dont have much experience in the area.

Like I said, you add a P and you add an S, as it's become the post-post scriptum scriptum. Not the "after the after the writing" but the "after the after the writing writing".