[Official] Dwall

MikesTooLz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/20/2019 at 10:35 AM, Andr0id said:

I had to downgrade to 2.5.4 and use DWall v 1.2 .  Some things I noticed.  If I connect from USB/ETH interface (172.16.x.x) some modules work, whereas they do not work if my pineapple has its own ethernet connection and I remote it via that network.  

I just opened my Terra, powered up, configured, so far so good. Shared my WiFi with my wireless card. connected Terra via USB cable. Both PC(WIN10) and Terra can access the internet. Terra is sharing internet through my Wifi adapter.

Installed DWALL, no problem. Shared out a test Wifi for client to connected. one iPHone one android connected the Terra WiFi and able to surf the internet via Terra , which sharing PC internet.  Enabled the DWALL, start to collecting, pine apple spinning and spinning and spinning....

Nothing is being collected, showed or nothings is happening.

any advice?

Thank you

A.

7 hours ago, Ak5u said:

I just opened my Terra, powered up, configured, so far so good. Shared my WiFi with my wireless card. connected Terra via USB cable. Both PC(WIN10) and Terra can access the internet. Terra is sharing internet through my Wifi adapter.

Installed DWALL, no problem. Shared out a test Wifi for client to connected. one iPHone one android connected the Terra WiFi and able to surf the internet via Terra , which sharing PC internet.  Enabled the DWALL, start to collecting, pine apple spinning and spinning and spinning....

Nothing is being collected, showed or nothings is happening.

any advice?

Thank you

A.

the website you testing https or http ?

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

I had been doing some reading on the forums and still have not found a solution to the DWall issue i'm getting

When you click  enable Dwall and start listening button  all i get is the pineapple animation just looping

I do have a client connected to the pineapple  and i am going to Http://

I'm using a Pineapple Tetra with firmware 2.6.2

DWall version is 1.3

if someone could point me in the right direction to fix it

Thanks,

Richard

• 4 months later...

Archived