TETRA Upgrade Issue on Mac

pilgrim

Hello to everyone on this forum,

This will be my first post so I apologise in advance if there are some good form rules that I have missed.

Here is my issue: I have just received the Tetra and it connects just fine to my Mac (I'm running 10.9.5 but had to install the driver). Once I access http://172.16.42.1:1471I get the upgrade page and choose the bin and run it.

I figure since I just received the Tetra that it must be flashed with the latest software so I get the page that asks me to wait until I get the follow up screen or refresh and that's where the page auto-refreshes to the upgrade page. Every time. Thats where I'm stuck so please any help/suggestions appreciated.

Thank you.

Pilgrim.

Hello to everyone on this forum,

This will be my first post so I apologise in advance if there are some good form rules that I have missed.

Here is my issue: I have just received the Tetra and it connects just fine to my Mac (I'm running 10.9.5 but had to install the driver). Once I access http://172.16.42.1:1471I get the upgrade page and choose the bin and run it.

I figure since I just received the Tetra that it must be flashed with the latest software so I get the page that asks me to wait until I get the follow up screen or refresh and that's where the page auto-refreshes to the upgrade page. Every time. Thats where I'm stuck so please any help/suggestions appreciated.

Thank you.

Pilgrim.

Hi Pilgrim, welcome to the forums.

I'm having some difficulties understanding your problem... When you receive the TETRA you will need to flash it with the firmware available at https://wifipineapple.com/tetra. After you upload the upgrade.bin, it just refreshes and asks you to do it again?

Hi and thxs for the quick reply,

Turns out it was just that I was trying to flash it with the wrong bin ! The setup page takes you directly to nano and I forgot to click the tetra tab > Don;t I feel like a n00b lol

Pilgrim.

I'll make sure that the redirect selects the correct tab in the future :)

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Turns out it was just that I was trying to flash it with the wrong bin ! The setup page takes you directly to nano and I forgot to click the tetra tab > Don;t I feel like a n00b lol

Pilgrim.

Glad you got it sorted

Edited by Foxtrot

Pilgrim.

I did exactly the same thing!

• 4 months later...