12 minutes ago, WPA2 said:

I use amazon who doesnt lol but the battery you posted isnt on there.

There is currently one on UK ebay, but they are asking a lot for it. Hit the googles and see if you can find one else where, even Europe. Looks like that pack is discontinued and the new slim has the USB socket side mounted on the pack and won't align with the 180 degree usb adaptor in the case. get em while you can time.

thats the exact one it takes.the case was designed for it and the nano  the anker 5000 slim. it used to be included in the kit. anker is the leading batery pack maker in the world  you can definatly get in the uk. have you tryed directly from them. dont they have electronic shops. walmart shiping comes to mind. newegg for sure

22 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

There is currently one on UK ebay, but they are asking a lot for it. Hit the googles and see if you can find one else where, even Europe. Looks like that pack is discontinued and the new slim has the USB socket side mounted on the pack and won't align with the 180 degree usb adaptor in the case. get em while you can time.

I just found that on ebay, crazy price who are they kidding. 

8 minutes ago, nikmel420 said:

thats the exact one it takes.the case was designed for it and the nano  the anker 5000 slim. it used to be included in the kit. anker is the leading batery pack maker in the world  you can definatly get in the uk. have you tryed directly from them. dont they have electronic shops. walmart shiping comes to mind. newegg for sure

I have other Anker ones but there to big, i have searched google and doesn't seem to be available in the UK sadly. 

There only us shipping also. 

Guess i will just have to keep looking around. 

What exactly is the PineAP Enterprise section? What's it do and what's it for? I see enable and enable pass through...no place for password setup...not sure of it's purpose.