General NANO Discussion

Whistle Master

12 minutes ago, WPA2 said:

I use amazon who doesnt lol but the battery you posted isnt on there.

There is currently one on UK ebay, but they are asking a lot for it. Hit the googles and see if you can find one else where, even Europe. Looks like that pack is discontinued and the new slim has the USB socket side mounted on the pack and won't align with the 180 degree usb adaptor in the case. get em while you can time.

thats the exact one it takes.the case was designed for it and the nano  the anker 5000 slim. it used to be included in the kit. anker is the leading batery pack maker in the world  you can definatly get in the uk. have you tryed directly from them. dont they have electronic shops. walmart shiping comes to mind. newegg for sure

22 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

There is currently one on UK ebay, but they are asking a lot for it. Hit the googles and see if you can find one else where, even Europe. Looks like that pack is discontinued and the new slim has the USB socket side mounted on the pack and won't align with the 180 degree usb adaptor in the case. get em while you can time.

I just found that on ebay, crazy price who are they kidding. 

8 minutes ago, nikmel420 said:

thats the exact one it takes.the case was designed for it and the nano  the anker 5000 slim. it used to be included in the kit. anker is the leading batery pack maker in the world  you can definatly get in the uk. have you tryed directly from them. dont they have electronic shops. walmart shiping comes to mind. newegg for sure

I have other Anker ones but there to big, i have searched google and doesn't seem to be available in the UK sadly. 

2 minutes ago, nikmel420 said:

Thanks for looking but they don't ship to the UK either.  Found a couple of others but shipping makes it a crazy price and hardly worth it. 

Surely there's better version now. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the latest firmware for my nano and it formats correctly under the advanced tab, the file system table looks normal but it will not mount. I have downloaded Putty since I'm on a Windows 10 laptop and have made an SSH connection, I just don't know how can I get the card to mount from here. Any help would be appreciated 

I appreciate the help but it turned out to be a simple issue INFOTRACE was able to help me out with and my micro SD card is now recognized!  I'm thinking about downgrading the firmware though since I can't get dependencies to install for any of the modules since the new update. I know it's a known issue but now that I have a functioning card I'd like to start to use the modules again.

On 8/18/2019 at 5:33 PM, Lo_Spettro said:

I appreciate the help but it turned out to be a simple issue INFOTRACE was able to help me out with and my micro SD card is now recognized!  I'm thinking about downgrading the firmware though since I can't get dependencies to install for any of the modules since the new update. I know it's a known issue but now that I have a functioning card I'd like to start to use the modules again.

Hey, can you share your details?  Thanks.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 2:47 AM, Krydex said:

Hey, can you share your details?  Thanks.

On 8/19/2019 at 3:55 PM, exec4 said:

@Lo_SpettroMaybe you want to share the way you made it work with us?

Basically the card I was using was unusable and/or incompatible or corrupted and some quick thinking by INFOTRACE allowed me to run a thorough check on the card and I saw it would not cooperate with the nano for whatever reason. It was an older chip. I bought a new one and everything seems fine. I also downgraded the firmware to use the modules and have been using kali-linux a lot more since I'm rusty on pentesting and need to get used to the command line again. I have never been able to get the wps module to crack even my WPS key on my home network. It just loads a bar that says dependencies but never seems to do anything even though I've updated the module but not the firmware. I'm getting back to basics on kali-linux and I'm studying for the Cisco CCNA exam in the meantime.

22 minutes ago, Lo_Spettro said:

Basically the card I was using was unusable and/or incompatible or corrupted and some quick thinking by INFOTRACE allowed me to run a thorough check on the card and I saw it would not cooperate with the nano for whatever reason. It was an older chip. I bought a new one and everything seems fine. I also downgraded the firmware to use the modules and have been using kali-linux a lot more since I'm rusty on pentesting and need to get used to the command line again. I have never been able to get the wps module to crack even my WPS key on my home network. It just loads a bar that says dependencies but never seems to do anything even though I've updated the module but not the firmware. I'm getting back to basics on kali-linux and I'm studying for the Cisco CCNA exam in the meantime.

I'm actually getting WPS to run appropriately now on my nano, cool! I did downgrade the firmware though and updated the module.

• 4 weeks later...

How can I sniff a wifi I have access to? Want to sniff all data of a WPA2 wifi, do have the key.

The nano is connected to my laptop via usb, and I would prefer to see the traffic in realtime within wireshark.

Second best option would be to capture on the pineapple to the sd card.

I am stuck here somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WaReD said:

after new firmware the module does not work anymore, my pineapple is useless 😞 my question is im downgrade or im wait for update of mdule?

Just depends on the module.  Take a look here for status of modules on 2.6.x firmware: 

If the module is not working yet you can do a firmware recovery which takes you to version 2.4.2 and give that a try. Can also follow that with a manual upgrade to 2.5.4 as well.  Hope this helps.

Edited by Cap_Sig

7 minutes ago, Cap_Sig said:

Just depends on the module.  Take a look here for status of modules on 2.6.x firmware: 

If the module is not working yet you can do a firmware recovery which takes you to version 2.4.2 and five that a try. Can also follow that with a manual upgrade to 2.5.4 as well.  Hope this helps.

hoo thanx you, i will test that 😉

• 3 months later...