Nexus 6 vs Nexus 6p

b0N3z

As the title stats, Im upgrading phones within the next week and have been contemplating the 6 or the 6p. Ive read review and review and countless comparisons. Im to indecisive to pick, they are both great phones, but i need help. What are your thoughts, the price is not a factor.

I'm going with the nexus 6 because it's more in my price range if I had the money or could find a 32 GB Unlock nexus 6p I'd go with that one. I prefer the cloud white one myself but eh!

I just got the 6p, it's a pretty nice phone. Kinda miss the stylus of the note5, but I don't miss the locked down everything else.

Yea i have prepaid so i tend to go for anything i can unlock i have a moto x dev edition 2013 right now and it can be unlocked but its not the same as the nexus 5 i had.

My Nexus 6P is great. I got the 128 GB version and I download movies from my Play Store account without any worries on space. I jumped from the Galaxy S3 to Nexus 6P and super satisfied.

thats kinda where im coming from an older device to a newer

I think im goin to go with the 6p 64gb the more and more i read the more and more im convinced that is the right choice in the long run

Now you guys got me looking at getting a new phone :grin: That 6p looks nice.

im well overdue lol

6p, 64GB and you are golden :)

Thats what i was thinking. I have a 32gb now and not much room at all for anything.

Thanks for all the input

I don't know what puzzles me more about this thread - that someone can't decide on what phone to pick so he asks a random group of strangers or that every response to that question boils down to "I have it and I like it" rather than stating WHY people chose that one over the other options...

I don't know what puzzles me more about this thread - that someone can't decide on what phone to pick so he asks a random group of strangers or that every response to that question boils down to "I have it and I like it" rather than stating WHY people chose that one over the other options...

It's not locked down like the competition. I'm on project fi, so it's the best phone on my carrier... :wink:

both phones are great and have there own pros and cons and yes I was more looking for why they choose it instead of "I have it, I like it". Ive been researching each for for about a month watching videos and reading articles about each.

Ive seen the problems with the nexus 6 battery swelling up on some people but has anybody had any problems with the 6P yet is what im wondering?

• 2 weeks later...

I went with the 6P and im pretty sure its only a matter of time before nethunter comes out for it. I like it a lot but I have big hands so I can one hand it pretty well. My moto x 2013 seems like a little mp3 player now. I have still have to use it when i wifi tether to the nano because I havent rooted the 6P yet to get that feature (damn you straight talk), but I have been considering Google Fi but still researching more on it.