GUI not working on Mac

Hey All,

I've been playing with my USB Ducky, and trying to get it to work with my Mac, but the GUI command is not correctly using the "Command" button on my keyboard. Any thoughts would be helpful.

REM test
DELAY 1000
COMMAND SPACE
DELAY 100
COMMAND SPACE
DELAY 100
COMMAND SPACE
Thanks,
PP870

How are you encoding the inject.bin file? I know when I used the duckencoder.jar file it would give me an error for any lines with COMMAND SPACE. If you use the encoder online provided I had not issues with that. Also F4 brings up your applications window with a search bar at the top which will do the same thing.

Hey All,

I've been playing with my USB Ducky, and trying to get it to work with my Mac, but the GUI command is not correctly using the "Command" button on my keyboard. Any thoughts would be helpful.

REM test

DELAY 1000

COMMAND SPACE

DELAY 100

COMMAND SPACE

DELAY 100

COMMAND SPACE

Thanks,

PP870

Substitute COMMAND with GUI

that should do the job

Thanks for all of the tips. Sorry for the confusion, but i posted the wrong code snippet. I tried both "GUI SPACE" and "COMMAND SPACE". The former compiled, but made the "not aloud" keyboard sound, whereas the latter disnt not compile.

I tried the online toolkit, but it had some sort of error. I havent tried the F4 command yet though.

Once again, i appreciate all the help!