Very odd problem causing me to reset twice in a day now

sotiria

Long of the short...

Got my nano ( yay me) turn it on finally, 1.03 firmware.. ok.

Couple days later.. notice that it won't broadcast anymore..odd.. turned on.. no advertising.... Reset it..upgrade.. works like a charm.

Used it a couple more times.. life is good.. then yesterday I turn the nano on.. blue light boots... then goes dark. Reset it.. back to factory... upgrade to 1.05.

Later in the day..happens again... but this time.. leave it 1.03.

Last night.. worked for pretty much the rest of the day...this morning.. same thing.. reset.

ANd now this afternoon..worked like a charm...it just soft bricked again.

NO change if I connect it to a jucepak 15000 4000 or to any computer or laptop.. every so often. It goes poof like that.

Should I log a bug ticket? Or you think this is just a "unlucky" unit? I can't get an diagnostic logs because I have to reset it in order to connect to it again.

Used it a couple more times.. life is good.. then yesterday I turn the nano on.. blue light boots... then goes dark. Reset it.. back to factory... upgrade to 1.05.

So you just immediately reset it when this happens? Mine has done this a couple of times but I just unplug it and and plug it back in, then it's good.