Jump to content
Hak5 Forums
sud0nick

[Official] Portal Auth

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 i want to know this , because i have tried to send android payload in apk format but instead of being downloaded to target phone, the payload apk just open it...and i can see the apk codes ...so is there any technical issues with my tetra device? but .exe file are working fine with portal auth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 3:19 PM, sud0nick said:

@PoSHMagiC0de dude are you sure you're in the right thread?  This is a thread dedicated to PortalAuth support only and not issues with the rest of the Pineapple.  If you need to store portals on the sd card you can do so by changing the setting in the GUI.  It defaults to /root/portals but you can change it to /sd/portals if you'd like.  However EP looks for portals isn't my business as I'm not the author of that module and I won't tell newbi3 how to write his own software.  No one has had to fix my modules "on the back end out of the box" that I'm aware of.

 

When i was using the portal auth, it continued to tell me that my wifi pineapple must be online to clone, which it is but it keeps giving me that problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im following the guide at: https:*//www.*youtube*.com/*watch*?v=*Bvo43J*vmeW0when i get to the portal cloning part i do ensure that my created payload is in the right folder, ive checked the filepath of the payload in the payloader injectionset is set right in the html area, but i do use google as the test site (not sure if thats a big deal) and when i go to clone the portal i set it to 'payloader' 

 

 

however i get this: 

https://gyazo.com/ee71781a953a641e3d1644b67f8f7999

I set the windows to the payload option and leave the rest at 'none' and i leave default payload as 'windows' 

then i clone 

I get an error message

heres my log: 

https://gyazo.com/5c9cc2c9ea5a63462b67a2bf382ebdc7

 

i know..i used gyazo links, its what i had at the time of writing this besides snipping tool

can someone see what im doing wrong or what im missing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mitchell-Y said:

im following the guide at: https:*//www.*youtube*.com/*watch*?v=*Bvo43J*vmeW0when i get to the portal cloning part i do ensure that my created payload is in the right folder, ive checked the filepath of the payload in the payloader injectionset is set right in the html area, but i do use google as the test site (not sure if thats a big deal) and when i go to clone the portal i set it to 'payloader' 

 

 

however i get this: 

https://gyazo.com/ee71781a953a641e3d1644b67f8f7999

I set the windows to the payload option and leave the rest at 'none' and i leave default payload as 'windows' 

then i clone 

I get an error message

heres my log: 

https://gyazo.com/5c9cc2c9ea5a63462b67a2bf382ebdc7

 

i know..i used gyazo links, its what i had at the time of writing this besides snipping tool

can someone see what im doing wrong or what im missing?

The error tells you that it can't make the directory where it's going to store the portal because the file system is read-only.  Make sure you can write to /root/portals/ or use an SD card and change the Portal Archive path in the Settings panel to point to the SD card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bayo said:

When i was using the portal auth, it continued to tell me that my wifi pineapple must be online to clone, which it is but it keeps giving me that problem

Sorry, I've been super busy with work and other projects so I haven't fired up my Pineapple in a while.  I'll try to find some time soon to look into this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a heads up, i changed the clone directory and got the same read/write error so i used winscp to change permissions....it worked .. so ill do more testing and update you guys on if i got everything working and running 

Thanks Sud0nick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, sud0nick said:

Sorry, I've been super busy with work and other projects so I haven't fired up my Pineapple in a while.  I'll try to find some time soon to look into this issue.

alright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, sud0nick said:

Sorry, I've been super busy with work and other projects so I haven't fired up my Pineapple in a while.  I'll try to find some time soon to look into this issue.

I am now at the step where I have to find my network client download but it is nowhere to be found. can you explain to me why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep getting the following error when trying to clone sites:

 

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 24, in cloner.cloneResources() File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/PortalCloner.py", line 155, in cloneResources stylesheet = parser.parse_stylesheet(style.string) File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss/css21.py", line 394, in parse_stylesheet tokens = tokenize_grouped(css_unicode) File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss/tokenizer.py", line 203, in tokenize_grouped return regroup(tokenize_flat(css_source, ignore_comments)) File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss/tokenizer.py", line 48, in tokenize_flat source_len = len(css_source) TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

 

This occurs even after a factory reset of my pineapple tetra. Any thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm working on updating this module to work with the new EP format.  I'll also be including an updated library for TinyCSS which should hopefully fix your problem @PineapplePrince.  I'll let everyone know when I've submitted the pull request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pull request submitted.  If you can't wait the code is available on my GitHub as well.

Here is the changelog:

July 15, 2018
 - Added check for keys directory at startup
 - Updated TinyCSS lib to v0.4
 - Updated format of cloned portals to function with the latest Evil Portal
 - Added Basic and Targeted portal types for cloned portals

 

Edited by sud0nick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×