[Official] Portal Auth

sud0nick

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

I played around a little with PortalAuth and tried cloning several sites.

I used cloning with Harvester and Inject HTML,CSS and JS.

While the module worked fine at most sites it blew me an error at the FB site while cloning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 24, in cloner.cloneResources() File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/PortalCloner.py", line 155, in cloneResources stylesheet = parser.parse_stylesheet(style.string) File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss/css21.py", line 394, in parse_stylesheet tokens = tokenize_grouped(css_unicode) File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss/tokenizer.py", line 203, in tokenize_grouped return regroup(tokenize_flat(css_source, ignore_comments)) File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss/tokenizer.py", line 48, in tokenize_flat source_len = len(css_source) TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I played around a little with error handling in the tokenizer.py file but couldn't get it work at the end.

Any ideas someone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

i want to know this , because i have tried to send android payload in apk format but instead of being downloaded to target phone, the payload apk just open it...and i can see the apk codes ...so is there any technical issues with my tetra device? but .exe file are working fine with portal auth.

• 3 weeks later...

Displaying IMG_4323.JPG

I recently started using the Portal Auth   module and looked up the tutorial for it but i came across a problem. When I was trying to clone a site, a red error occurred that explained to me that my wifi pineapple must be connected to WiFi but it already is. Is there something I need to check or is it a common bug?

On 2/13/2018 at 3:19 PM, sud0nick said:

@PoSHMagiC0de dude are you sure you're in the right thread?  This is a thread dedicated to PortalAuth support only and not issues with the rest of the Pineapple.  If you need to store portals on the sd card you can do so by changing the setting in the GUI.  It defaults to /root/portals but you can change it to /sd/portals if you'd like.  However EP looks for portals isn't my business as I'm not the author of that module and I won't tell newbi3 how to write his own software.  No one has had to fix my modules "on the back end out of the box" that I'm aware of.

When i was using the portal auth, it continued to tell me that my wifi pineapple must be online to clone, which it is but it keeps giving me that problem

im following the guide at: https:*//www.*youtube*.com/*watch*?v=*Bvo43J*vmeW0when i get to the portal cloning part i do ensure that my created payload is in the right folder, ive checked the filepath of the payload in the payloader injectionset is set right in the html area, but i do use google as the test site (not sure if thats a big deal) and when i go to clone the portal i set it to 'payloader' 

however i get this: 

https://gyazo.com/ee71781a953a641e3d1644b67f8f7999

I set the windows to the payload option and leave the rest at 'none' and i leave default payload as 'windows' 

then i clone 

I get an error message

heres my log: 

https://gyazo.com/5c9cc2c9ea5a63462b67a2bf382ebdc7

i know..i used gyazo links, its what i had at the time of writing this besides snipping tool

can someone see what im doing wrong or what im missing?

7 minutes ago, Mitchell-Y said:

im following the guide at: https:*//www.*youtube*.com/*watch*?v=*Bvo43J*vmeW0when i get to the portal cloning part i do ensure that my created payload is in the right folder, ive checked the filepath of the payload in the payloader injectionset is set right in the html area, but i do use google as the test site (not sure if thats a big deal) and when i go to clone the portal i set it to 'payloader' 

however i get this: 

https://gyazo.com/ee71781a953a641e3d1644b67f8f7999

I set the windows to the payload option and leave the rest at 'none' and i leave default payload as 'windows' 

then i clone 

I get an error message

heres my log: 

https://gyazo.com/5c9cc2c9ea5a63462b67a2bf382ebdc7

i know..i used gyazo links, its what i had at the time of writing this besides snipping tool

can someone see what im doing wrong or what im missing?

The error tells you that it can't make the directory where it's going to store the portal because the file system is read-only.  Make sure you can write to /root/portals/ or use an SD card and change the Portal Archive path in the Settings panel to point to the SD card.

14 hours ago, Bayo said:

When i was using the portal auth, it continued to tell me that my wifi pineapple must be online to clone, which it is but it keeps giving me that problem

Sorry, I've been super busy with work and other projects so I haven't fired up my Pineapple in a while.  I'll try to find some time soon to look into this issue.

just a heads up, i changed the clone directory and got the same read/write error so i used winscp to change permissions....it worked .. so ill do more testing and update you guys on if i got everything working and running 

Thanks Sud0nick

On 7/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, sud0nick said:

Sorry, I've been super busy with work and other projects so I haven't fired up my Pineapple in a while.  I'll try to find some time soon to look into this issue.

alright

On 7/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, sud0nick said:

I am now at the step where I have to find my network client download but it is nowhere to be found. can you explain to me why?

I keep getting the following error when trying to clone sites:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 24, in cloner.cloneResources() File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/PortalCloner.py", line 155, in cloneResources stylesheet = parser.parse_stylesheet(style.string) File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss/css21.py", line 394, in parse_stylesheet tokens = tokenize_grouped(css_unicode) File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss/tokenizer.py", line 203, in tokenize_grouped return regroup(tokenize_flat(css_source, ignore_comments)) File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss/tokenizer.py", line 48, in tokenize_flat source_len = len(css_source) TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

This occurs even after a factory reset of my pineapple tetra. Any thoughts?

Pull request submitted.  If you can't wait the code is available on my GitHub as well.

Here is the changelog:

July 15, 2018
 - Added check for keys directory at startup
 - Updated TinyCSS lib to v0.4
 - Updated format of cloned portals to function with the latest Evil Portal
 - Added Basic and Targeted portal types for cloned portals

I am new to the Wifi Pineapple I tried to use Portal Auth to clone a login page and this is the error I get.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 4, in from PortalCloner import PortalCloner File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/PortalCloner.py", line 18, in import tinycss ImportError: No module named tinycss

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. 

I am receiving the below error when trying to clone a portal.  Can anyone help?

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 4, in from PortalCloner import PortalCloner File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/PortalCloner.py", line 18, in import tinycss ImportError: No module named tinycss

@EnduringSix and @bigk1441 I found the problem.  It seems I didn't unpack the module properly in the version that I pushed to GitHub.  I'll fix it and resubmit tonight.  Here's some commands to fix the problem since I'm not sure when the update will be pulled into the main repo.  Just SSH into your Pineapple and copy and paste the following lines to fix the issue.

mv /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss-old
mv /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss-old/tinycss/ /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss
rm -rf /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss-old/

Edit: pull-request has been submitted.

On 7/27/2018 at 1:03 PM, sud0nick said:

@EnduringSix and @bigk1441 I found the problem.  It seems I didn't unpack the module properly in the version that I pushed to GitHub.  I'll fix it and resubmit tonight.  Here's some commands to fix the problem since I'm not sure when the update will be pulled into the main repo.  Just SSH into your Pineapple and copy and paste the following lines to fix the issue.

mv /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss-old
mv /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss-old/tinycss/ /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss
rm -rf /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss-old/

Edit: pull-request has been submitted.

I love the work you do. I have tried to add the code as you suggest but am receiving this error:

File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 7 mv /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss-old/tinycss/ /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I also went to the GitHub and updated the files manually without the above code and with the code and the error ranged from no tinycss found or the syntax error.

3 hours ago, plubowicz said:

I love the work you do. I have tried to add the code as you suggest but am receiving this error:

File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 7 mv /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss-old/tinycss/ /pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/libs/tinycss ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I also went to the GitHub and updated the files manually without the above code and with the code and the error ranged from no tinycss found or the syntax error.

I'm confused by that error.  Did you happen to paste the commands into the portalclone.py script?  That's not where they belong.  Just copy and paste them into an SSH session on the Pineapple to move the tinycss module into the proper location.  Then when the portalclone.py script runs it will know where to find it.

If you pull down the module from GitHub as it currently is you should not get any errors with regard to tinycss.

Greetings,  I have been getting the error below when trying to clone a website:

The injection set is Harvester.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/portalclone.py", line 4, in from PortalCloner import PortalCloner File "/pineapple/modules/PortalAuth/includes/scripts/PortalCloner.py", line 18, in import tinycss ImportError: No module named tinycss

I would really appreciate any help.

Thx

Archived