[Official] Get

dustbyter

• 4 weeks later...

I am having trouble install the Get module on the WiFi Pineapple Tetra running the latest 2.0.2 firmware. I go to download the module from the gui interface and it just stalls at "Download Module, please wait"

I give it some time but it just seems to hang. I have reset, factory reset the tetra and still nothing, i have no problem downloading any other module only this one and i don't know why

I am having some trouble installing the Get Module for the pineapple Tetra runing the new latest firmware of 2.0.2.

I have reset the pineapple several times as well as numerous firmware recoveries and still nothing.

It just hangs saying "Downloading Module, please wait. " but nothing happens.
It just stays there with the little animated pineapple.

I seem to have no problem with my nano so the problem only exists with my tetra.

Any ideas?

I wonder if this issue is similar to the ngrep module..?

On 12/30/2017 at 4:43 PM, Sebkinne said:

So the issue is actually that OpenWrt ha soulless their "old packages" feed. 

We used to ship libnet0 and libnet1 with the firmware, but the packages are out of date and broken (won't compile without issues). 

Until we fix that (hopefully next week), you'll keep having issues. 

I’m having this issue as well with the tetra. When I try to download the module “get” it won’t allow me to go on downloading modules and hangs up saying it’s downloading the module. I also cannot get the meterpreter module though it says succefully installed in the internal. 

2 hours ago, Bugz2find said:

I also cannot get the meterpreter module though it says succefully installed in the internal. 

Confirmed, I get a socket error when trying to run it from ssh

root@NANO:/usr/bin/pineapple# meterpreter 172.16.42.42 4444

Cannot open socket

Will take a closer look later. Unless @audibleblink already knows?

On 1/3/2018 at 11:37 AM, Just_a_User said:

Get.

It hangs on the downloading module icon on module manager. Maybe @dustbyter  can find out more?

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, I do not own a Tetra, thus I cannot test this to understand what the issue is. 

Do you have any logs you can share? Maybe that can help.

4 hours ago, dustbyter said:

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, I do not own a Tetra, thus I cannot test this to understand what the issue is. 

Do you have any logs you can share? Maybe that can help.

Ahh sorry I didn't realize . I just had another quick play - It installed just fine on the nano but appears to hang on installation on the tetra. Nothing shows up on "logread" at all. I checked out the github for the project and from what i understand get is not an ipk its a http "non-captive portal" php type thing? Grabbing info before the redirect?

I'm wondering what checks are done during installation as maybe the tetra isnt passing those.

I tried making an /sd/ in the root of the tetra to trick it into thinking it was a nano but installation still hangs. 

I installed manually onto the tetra and the module appears but the enable module button does not toggle from engage to anything else but there is a small spike of 2-3%  CPU running "php-fpm: pool www"when the button is pressed and spikes again when pressed a second time. Nothing appears when clients browse http sites.

Maybe this gives some clues, sorry im not much more help.

4 hours ago, dustbyter said:

Hi guys - I do not have access to a Tetra. I can't comment on how to debug the plugin on that device.

Any logs you have can help.

Someone get this man a Tetra!

whats the best way to print ‘get’ specific logs?

Correct, get is not an ipk. It updates the contents of the www directory to inject javascript and collect information and then uses the redirect.

From an installation perspective, I don't know what happens behind the scenes on Tetra as I don't have one, maybe Seb can chime in? All I can test on is a Nano unfortunately :(

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 7:17 AM, canphaz said:

Hi guys, is there. any update on this? @dustbyter anything I can do to help debug this?

Just got my new tetra and this module hangs / never stops downloading.

How can I help to fix this?

Thanks!

Hey @canphaz,

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. What's up? What issue are you having exactly? I don't own a Tetra so i won't be able to help debug against that device.

• 11 months later...

I got a problem. My device is nano and after I enabled the get module, I use my computer and my phone to access 172.16.42.1, It redirected to redirect.php, But nothing shows on the module page, I think it's not working. 

Archived