[Official] Get

dustbyter

Hi all,

I wanted to provide some screenshots for the current status of the Get module. As the framework has been changed for writing modules, the module has been re-written completely from scratch. There is still some functionality that is not implemented yet such as saving comments for a client. This will be implemented in the next release.

See below some screenshots of the infusion thus far.

Module: get

Current Version: 1.1

Features:

• Profile connected client's system's browsers
  • Save history of information gathered

8sYkYjB.png

I42K2Mb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.2 will be submitted once v 1.1 is released and is being used; and its confirmed that no issues are encountered by anyone.

Change log:

• Added capability to save comments for profiled client
    • Added timestamp to all profiled clients
    • Fixed bug where a symbolic link to the db remained in the internal storage

• 3 weeks later...

I have been having the same issue installing the update as well, i haven't un-installed but the update doesn't seem to download or finish. just hangs no matter if you chose sd card or internal.

I have resubmitted it again. Once Seb rolls it out... keep me posted if you still have issues.

I'm having issues with the Get module. It shows as an update under the "Available Modules". When I click update, I can choose either "Install to SD card", or "Install to internal storage". If I choose either option it tells me that it's downloading and installing then I get the "Successfully Installed Module" message. But the module still shows as needing to be updated to 1.2 in the "Available Modules" Section and 1.1 is listed in the "Installed Modules". I've even tried to remove and reinstall it. This is happening on my Nano AND Tetra.

I'm having issues with the Get module. It shows as an update under the "Available Modules". When I click update, I can choose either "Install to SD card", or "Install to internal storage". If I choose either option it tells me that it's downloading and installing then I get the "Successfully Installed Module" message. But the module still shows as needing to be updated to 1.2 in the "Available Modules" Section and 1.1 is listed in the "Installed Modules". I've even tried to remove and reinstall it. This is happening on my Nano AND Tetra.

• 4 months later...

I have a problem with this module:

On the module site the button "Enable" stays at Enable even if I klick it. Should it not be chance to "Disable"? 

get1.JPG

I connected my mobile phone with one of the AP of the Nano and got to the site 172.16.42.1/redirect.php and to 172.16.42.1 but nothing happens on the module site.

I checked with the module urlsnarf as you can see I typed the right address

get2.JPG

What did I wrong?

Has anybody an idea?

• 9 months later...

Saw this thread and installed "Get"

1. Connected my phone to the Pineapple

2.  Verified there is a Connected client (my phone)

3.  URLSnarf sees my traffic

4.  Get shows nothing but it's enabled and installed to the SD card

• 6 months later...

Archived