[Official] Occupineapple

Whistle Master

Hi,

I have installed this on my TETRA that arrived today and I am seeing that the last character in my own list is removed when starting the module - I am running the latest firmware 1.0.2 as well.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok fresh boot... steady blue light... i navigate to OCCUPINEAPPLE

Dependencies NOT INSTALLED

I click on NOT INSTALLED and it goes to a popup window that says INSTALL DEPENDENCIES Please wait do not leave or refresh this page. once install is complete this page will refresh automatically

it doesnt refresh you have to click on internal button for it to go back to the page where it says INSTALLING, clicking on the INTERNAL button or not has the same result after a few minutes

nice big RED NOT INSTALLED????

maybe its just that module

so i go to DEAUTH module and clcik on NOT INSTALLED

same song and dance.........INSTALLING.......... after a few minutes big RED NOT INSTALLED..... what to do? maybe bad download module package?

so I uninstall modules and reinstall.....

yea same song and dance.. anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

4 hours ago, hextor said:

are dependencies downloaded from the internet?

I'm not sure where else they would be downloaded from so you do need an internet connection to the Pineapple.  It doesn't necessarily need to be through ICS.  If you put wlan1 in client mode, or if you have another NIC for wlan2, you can connect it directly to your AP.

• 8 months later...

Ok,  as a setup say you've got wlan0 and wlan1 engaged for PineAP and you've got waln2 set up with providing the WAN.....

Is it worth plugging in an extra wlan via a powered usb hub, set the mac address the same as wlan0 and wlan1 and then use Occupinable to becon frame the particular SSID you are trying to capture?  Would this make the tool more effective....also if I beconned encrypted frames would this help to persuade clients to come to my mac address over the original AP?

• 3 months later...

I've noticed a small bug in this module...

When you set up a list of SSIDs with MAC addresses the first SSID appears fine but the second one beacon frames with an SSID with the last character missing.

So if you had the following in the mlist:

00:11:22:33:44:55:66 TestNET

66:55:44:33:22:11:00 TestNET

The following is visible when you do a scan of the airwaves.

TestNET

TestNE

I temporarily fixed it by adding an extra character to the end of my second SSID but thought i'd highlight this.

• 5 months later...

Hmm. This module usually dead nuts reliable for me, but now failing on new 2.2.2 code on Nano. It briefly starts up, says as much in the log, then shuts off. Anyone else seeing similar? 

12 minutes ago, ki2k said:

Hmm. This module usually dead nuts reliable for me, but now failing on new 2.2.2 code on Nano. It briefly starts up, says as much in the log, then shuts off. Anyone else seeing similar? 

The /pineapple/module/Occupineapple/scripts/occupineapple.sh uses uci and i don't think that is working that way anymore. when you try to run manually is says uci: entry not known.

Maybe try commenting out the uci part and entering the variables manually. not great but might work enough to do what you need to do.

5 hours ago, ki2k said:

FWIW,  Tetra does just fine on 2.2.0... seems like just Nano borking. At least for me.

Huh? i tested on my tetra... just uninstalled, reinstalled on same device and now it works... I had similar issue on tetra until now. Maybe try remove and reinstall? Weird... still get uci not found thing tho

Selection_008.png

I did the remove/re-install on the Nano, no difference. Seeing a new issue in Tetra- just keeps restarting after a client joins, or after you turn on some transmit function. Strong battery or plugged into wall- same. Only with the new 2.2.0 firmware. Will take this over to that forum.

On 7/27/2018 at 3:02 PM, ki2k said:

Fwiw, mine started doing the same thing until I updated the settings values and saved them. Then it started working flawlessly again. 

• 3 weeks later...

is there a way to combine occupineaple with rick roll? I heard in one of the videos Darren mention that Occupine can allow clients to associate with it if you give out a valid SSID of the pineapple but i am not having any luck. I just want to broadcast all these open SSIDs and RickRoll them all ?

7 minutes ago, L07TB0Y said:

is there a way to combine occupineaple with rick roll? I heard in one of the videos Darren mention that Occupine can allow clients to associate with it if you give out a valid SSID of the pineapple but i am not having any luck. I just want to broadcast all these open SSIDs and RickRoll them all ?

You should be able to use PineAP with rickroll... you could load up the SSID pool with names and use that.

• 4 months later...

Archived