iPhone location Services reporting

G-Stress

Hey guys, I recently found out a trick on the iphone to view where I have been via location and privacy settings including dates and time and I actually like it. I'm wondering is there a way to have my phone report or log this data to a server running at home?

Googling only keeps turning up how to disable location and privacy services. Using the phone is nice, but you have to goto Settings, Privacy, Location Services, System Services, Frequent Locations to view the data and it only saves so much it looks like. I want to be able to save it all.

Even a way to create a shortcut on my home screen and view the data and be able to send it manually would be nice as well.

Yes it's pretty sweet. It helped me remember where I was last at one night for work even tells how long you were there. I just would like a way to send the data to a server at home in some form of a nice gui.

That's what google timeline does for you. It will even show you the pics or videos you shot that day. Really handy for work!

That's what google timeline does for you. It will even show you the pics or videos you shot that day. Really handy for work!

Thanks a lot Barry99705! I have never even heard of this Google Timeline. I am just checking it out now and I see the option to download a copy of my data, but is there a way to automate a downloadable copy? Say once a week?

Anyone else interested in this I found this also today

http://off-the-clock.timothy-nicole-marks.com/computers-and-electronics/iphone-gps-to-pc

Haven't tested it out yet, but from what I read it sounds legit.

Thanks a lot Barry99705! I have never even heard of this Google Timeline. I am just checking it out now and I see the option to download a copy of my data, but is there a way to automate a downloadable copy? Say once a week?

Anyone else interested in this I found this also today

http://off-the-clock.timothy-nicole-marks.com/computers-and-electronics/iphone-gps-to-pc

Haven't tested it out yet, but from what I read it sounds legit.

Doubt it. It will download all your data every time. For some of us, that's a shit ton of data!