Stunnel problem

stlava

I am having similar stunnel problems as well when I run the hack on a limited account. "Failed to create a new service and Failed to open the service."

I wondered if I upgraded stunnel to the newest version if that would solve the problem, but I am not too sure if this would work. (not sure how to do that either)

Let me know what you guys suggest. :?

I am having similar stunnel problems as well when I run the hack on a limited account. "Failed to create a new service and Failed to open the service."

I wondered if I upgraded stunnel to the newest version if that would solve the problem, but I am not too sure if this would work. (not sure how to do that either)

Let me know what you guys suggest. :?

Well I guess the problem is that you're not an admin then.

I understand the whole admin/limited account idea, but I know that the hack will run under a limited account its just that payload needs to be tweaked for that ability.

I was hoping somebody has found an alternative to stunnel or a way around the errors. :P

Thanks

I understand the whole admin/limited account idea, but I know that the hack will run under a limited account its just that payload needs to be tweaked for that ability.

I was hoping somebody has found an alternative to stunnel or a way around the errors. :P

Thanks

Well maybe Stunnel just doesn't work if you're not an admin. If not I guess you have to find a different program (if Windows allows you to do stuff like this as a non-admin at all). Or find some privilege escalation exploit.