How do I install arptables?

UnKn0wnBooof

I was reading this http://linux-audit.com/filtering-arp-traffic-with-linux-arptables/and was wondering how to install arptables.

You're probably wondering why I need it and here's the answer:

My brother keeps scanning our LAN with his mobile phone, then reporting it to Dad, like the ass shagging PA that he is. He uses the application named Fing, which is a network discovery tool. First of all, the internet/WiFi do NOT belong to my Dad or Brother yet they feel they can try and take control of it (like last week, they pressed the reset button so they could erase my settings. The router does not belong to them and they had the nerve to do that), complaining about who's on the internet, bla bla bla. In short: They're control freaks who love to complain.

The internet is in my Mom's name and she lets me do the network management stuff, thus I have permission to do what I want with the internet/wifi. I'm fed up of my brother scanning the network, being a nosy asshole then showing it my Dad, so they can start complaining about random crap (they literally complain about everything). For example, they complain about my sister being on the internet late at night even though she's an adult. You get the point - they're jerks.

Anyways, I'd like to block these ARP packets so Fing cannot discover my Pineapple (as I use it in client mode, then bridge the internet to my other devices) and the only way to do so is by arptables. I may sound a bit paranoid but I guess you can say "I want to fight back" as I hate their control-freakness.

Currently, I'm using this script which deaths my brothers phone every time he uses Fing: https://gist.github.com/lavanoid/343b1915e02c89dae5c4 which I guess is pretty cool and it gives him what he deserves but it would be better to just block his packets all together.

At the end of the day, I know it's pretty pointless but the revenge feels sweet x3 I'd at least like to give him (brother) and my Dad, a challenge.

BTW, what do you think of my script? Pretty nifty, right? xD

Video:

Edited by Lavanoid