need virus or similar

CaveMan

I feel your pain, I'm dyslexic and can barely right by hand (the mechanics of transposing the contents of my mind to paper just never gelled) but I've done the up most to learn how to to spell & use grammar given the error checking ability's of computers. So for the simple reason that "if I can, so can you", I really frown on people who don't even make an effort to use the rules of language. Fair enough you may, like me, have issues but its really not that hard to get the basics down. Just copy&paste into Office Word, Open Office or at a pinch, Google and literary bliss is but a button away.

Any other dyslexics noticed any odd idiosyncrasies of the condition? One of my favorites* is righting sentences in a non linear fashion.

* I've just noticed that today, for the first time in 23.5 years, I've not had to spell check "favorite". Little victory's eh?

I feel your pain, I'm dyslexic and can barely right by hand (the mechanics of transposing the contents of my mind to paper just never gelled) but I've done the up most to learn how to to spell & use grammar given the error checking ability's of computers. So for the simple reason that "if I can, so can you", I really frown on people who don't even make an effort to use the rules of language. Fair enough you may, like me, have issues but its really not that hard to get the basics down. Just copy&paste into Office Word, Open Office or at a pinch, Google and literary bliss is but a button away.

Any other dyslexics noticed any odd idiosyncrasies of the condition? One of my favorites* is righting sentences in a non linear fashion.

* I've just noticed that today, for the first time in 23.5 years, I've not had to spell check "favorite". Little victory's eh?

I my self have problem and have to work rather hard at my spelling and gramer , it's hell . It is very hard to be dyslexic and have other learning disibilites on top of it , I have the added hell of going to a speciel ed ( yep short bus proud ) with teacher who did not think I was capable of learning anthing. Now im in Collage and am a computer geek , my spelling stinks but i do still put effort in to it.