Some one(s) vandilising wikipedia

Sparda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hak.5

Some one (in England, who's ISP is BT) is vandalising the Hak.5 wikipedia entry, and they have got the BT IP blocks banned from editing the page. I wanted to edit the page to remove the &action=edit from the Paul Tobias, Frank Linhares and Ashley Witt links. Would some one (who's ISP isn't BT) please make these corrections?

whats the issue with them being there? there is no article for them (yet) so it is saying create the article. what do you want done? remove the link until there is an article?(this wasn't meant sarcastically, but i realise that is how it sounds) the links seem legitimate to me.

I'm guessing this may be a mis-understanding of wiki markup. They are just links, and wikimedia automatically creates the link to edit the article if the article doesn't exist.

The reason the &action=edit is there is because those articles don't exist yet, but... now they do so i guess its fixed.

Paul check

Ashley check

Frank check

EDIT: the wikipedia staff didn't find frank to be "notable" so they deleted the page.

The article Frank Linhares has been or soon will be deleted from Wikipedia. This happened because the article seems to be about a subject but it does not indicate how or why the subject is notable. If you can indicate why the subject is really notable, you are free to re-create the article, making sure to cite any verifiable sources. Feel free to leave a note on my talk page if you have any questions about this. You might also want to read our criteria for speedy deletion, particularly item 7 under Articles. NawlinWiki 16:03, 21 November 2006 (UTC)

EDIT again: They appearently took down paul's too. :(

Maybe we should unban him now that we can see that deep down he really means well. He's just misunderstood. :twisted:

To quote a Beavis & Butthead episode:

Sounds like someone's inner warrior needs to get back to basic training.