New To "Ethical" Hacking

undercoverhacker

Hey everyone,

So, I'm new to hacking as in wet behind the ears.

I do not have any tools, except that I downloaded Kali Linux with their programs and I've been tinkering around with their tools watching YouTube videos TRYING to understand it.

I heard that the Wifi Pineapple will be back in stock on or around 12/16/15 so I'm really considering picking that up just to have one.

I'd like to hear any feedback on where to start as in resources or anything that will get me up to speed without getting confused, let down (on the subject matter) and will explain hacking like tutorials to a complete newbie.

Thank you.

• 3 months later...

Certified ethical hacker program is is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training programme any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one! The accredited course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization.

Edited by Mr-Protocol
Removed "best essay writing" link

• 1 month later...