[Wanted] - Pineapple MARK V with shipping to Germany

orpcam

I've got one here in .NL which is basically just collecting dust on a shelf. The microSD card that came with mine died on me so you're going to have to get one of those yourself, plus you can perfectly use the device without one. You can have it for 100 euro where I'll pay for shipping.

I've got one here in .NL which is basically just collecting dust on a shelf. The microSD card that came with mine died on me so you're going to have to get one of those yourself, plus you can perfectly use the device without one. You can have it for 100 euro where I'll pay for shipping.

Dang that's pretty cheap you got the og box and stuff for it or no I sold mine for $350 but will only make $319 because I didn't list it with the min $5 ebay seller fee LOL so now I gotta pay $36 seller fee right in the feels.

Original box, sans sticker. I got mine second-hand for about that amount and it would just feel wrong to make profit on such a thing.

Edit: I'm in contact with the buyer so people can assume this thread dealt with and my Pineapple sold.

Edited by cooper

Original box, sans sticker. I got mine second-hand for about that amount and it would just feel wrong to make profit on such a thing.

Edit: I'm in contact with the buyer so people can assume this thread dealt with and my Pineapple sold.

If it does't sell hit me up :)