Just dusted off the old Mark V. What works now?

Astraeus

I just upgraded to the latest firmware, (2.4.0 I believe) and I wanted to check in with the community before I dive right into it.

My main question is, what works? Let me explain. when I originally got my pineapple, it was fairly new, and the general consensus was "there aren't many infusions, and the ones we have barely work, just wait, it will get better."

One example of this was how the ettercap MITM infusion wasnt working correctly, and would be "updated eventually".

well that was a year or so ago, and I am wondering what current attack vectors/infusions work well with up to date tech.

What stuff are you guys doing with your pineapples? any input would be great!

I just upgraded to the latest firmware, (2.4.0 I believe) and I wanted to check in with the community before I dive right into it.

My main question is, what works? Let me explain. when I originally got my pineapple, it was fairly new, and the general consensus was "there aren't many infusions, and the ones we have barely work, just wait, it will get better."

One example of this was how the ettercap MITM infusion wasnt working correctly, and would be "updated eventually".

well that was a year or so ago, and I am wondering what current attack vectors/infusions work well with up to date tech.

What stuff are you guys doing with your pineapples? any input would be great!

Mine is collecting dust I haven't had a uses for it after I did my last video on it. Thought About selling it maybe i'll list it up on Craigslist and see if anyone local wants to buy it heh!