Rubber Ducky problem

OPO2

Hi,

I got the rubber ducky today but I can't figure out how to put a new script on the rubber ducky (replace the default one)

As when I insert it in my pc I can not access the root (windows file explorer doesn't show a usb or anything)

I hope you guys can help me :)

- OPO2

Ah wow I feel silly now XD

I just tried the sd card reader I got with the ducky and I think the SD card that came with the rubber ducky is broken.

The moment I insert the SD card I get this message:

"There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it"

I can not scan the drive and I also can not format it or put files on it. Windows won't let me.

The message above I get a lot, like every 5-10 seconds and then windows also makes the sound of unplugging and plugging in a usb device.

Are you trying to format the micro SD while using an administrator account? You'll probably need admin privileges to do that.

You can also try right clicking the SD card under the quick access menu on the left side of the Windows Explorer, and click Properties. Click the "Tools" tab at the top of the properties window and click the "Check" button for Error checking on the drive. This should tell you if the SD card is actually bad or not. You might even be able to use DiskPart in cmd to fix the drive.