Temp Forums?

quadlazer

Well i hope you can recover the old forums because my account is missing on this one. :( I don't have a link to my avatar (found it), and there was info on the old forum that I have needed the last couple of weeks....

Can't wait for the Geocashing segment....

I was a member before, and I see other members still have their accounts. Did other peoples accounts get lost or do I just have bad luck??

Oh well back to being a Hackling

Just started over. Hell, if the community comes back to life in here (and it seems that's exactly what's happening) those stats will jump up soon enough. Personally, I could care less about a postcount. It just shows how often you butt in. It doesn't specify how often you inject something knowledgable (karma?).

Ok, for one my thread count was around 70 and I had been a member since the forums started.

It just shows how often you butt in. It doesn't specify how often you inject something knowledgable (karma?).

And since my thread count is now 4 and yours is 13 then you butt in 3 times the as much as I do.

haha yeh exept I was liek numebr 5 in post count lol, y didd dareen keep his lol also lost my advatar and for some reasont eh only message I got was leik from novmber, but atl3east we have soem form of froums dont mean to bitch, but thats what we shoudl have done right away. and then fixed it later

haha yeh exept I was liek numebr 5 in post count lol, y didd dareen keep his lol also lost my advatar and for some reasont eh only message I got was leik from novmber, but atl3east we have soem form of froums dont mean to bitch, but thats what we shoudl have done right away. and then fixed it later

Is english not your primary language? Even your sig has misspelled words...