My Pineapple wont boot after power cycle

Develectron

I recently moved from my parent's home to my own place. I came here and plugged in my wifi Pineapple Mark V here and i only got a green led and a minor glow on the red led..So i tried resetting it using the dip switches,but had no success..So i removed the micro sd card and put in in my reader and reformatted it and placed it back in the pineapple..After that when i plugged it in still nothing..So i tried formatting another sd card and plugged it in my pineapple, and still had the dip switches placed on the unbricking process so up, up, up, up, down..Then when i plugged it in it had booted and i could flash the factory.bin file again..I also did not make the mistake of unplugging it when the blue led was still blinking..I waited for the multi-blinking led pattern..then i unplugged it and put the dip switched all back up..Then when i plugged in my power again it again did not boot :(..So i left it laying around..Then the next day i came home and tried plugging it in i booted up normally and everything was working fine..So i thought yeah where back..So i unplugged it and moved it to the place where i needed to be..And again when i plugged it in i had only a green led and a minor glow on the red led..So it was broken again:(...I again left it laying around a couple of hours and plugged it back in and it booted up normally??..So every time when i get it fixed and do a power cycle it is broken..I every time need to wait a couple of hours when i unplug it before plugging it back in, otherwise it wont boot..This is really frustrating me..But now today i tried moving it again and left it laying around again a couple of hours but now i cant get it to boot anymore, also the flashing and such i cant do since it's not getting the ethernet port up..So now i think it's really broken..i also again tried all the previous thing i mentioned like reformatting the sd card en placing the dip switch in different positions..But cant get it to do anything..I now also tried reading it out over the serial port but i get nothing out off it..
Please Hak5 team help me..
Cause i paid a lot for this device for sending it to my country, and i really love the device i am heart broken now since the device is not working properly.
Please tell me there is a solution

Thanks in advance

i already tried multiple power adapters..Also a external power bank i used many times before..I only get a bright green led and a minor glow in the red led..Now i left it 2days laying around without power,came home plugged in the original power adapter that came with the pineapple..And it booted again..But this happens every time..If i plug out the power now and plug it right back in it wont boot..And if i leave it a couple off days without power and then plug it in it boots again :s

I think there is something broken in the pineapple..Anyone a idea what component it could be?..And if i can fix it...I have good soldering skills..

Thanks in advance

It sounds like a bad capacitor somewhere, you may be able to find it by looking at the board and looking for broken/leaking/bulging tops. Basically when you remove power it has to fully discharge before it will work again, then when it does and you reapply power it overloads itself again and won't reboot till it's fully discharged. (at least that's my simple understanding of it all, i'm by no means an expert on electronics mind you) If you find one that's bad, it's normally just a matter of finding the same one for replacement and a careful hand with a soldering iron. I've replaced them on motherboards before and they work well again.