• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since friday:

na9rb.jpg

8)

See if you can spot the difference. :P

Apologies for the flash, but I'm sure people will be able to recognise the movie that's playing. :D

Hackers the movie... IMO the best movie of all time... Now you got me in the mood to watch it. But I have the DIVX version. I gotta get the DVD.

The current setup in my apartment

n33604396_30383651_1306.jpg

SAP rented out Universal Studios for members of the ASUG conference. Yes, they rented it out..... Anyway, picture of some of us partying at Universal talking geek.

n33604396_30370198_7652.jpg

Another geek photo

n33604396_30383696_3842.jpg

If you are still wondering how this picture is geeky, remember that there is nothing more important to a hacker than asian chicks.

That and, surprisingly enough, she is one hell of a coder.

damn Harrison is that a loft? You got some high ceilings going on.

Yah it's a loft style apartment.

Didn't you know? Asian people are short. It throws off your perception a bit.

Not that asian, she's 5'9.5

I know this isn't much of a 'techie' piece of equipment but it dates most of us and to this day, it's the best sounding piece of equipment I have ever heard. This Sansui 210 was my father's back when he was in college, including the speakers, (He attended in the early 70's) and I continue to use it (and the speakers) as my personal stereo. Just figured some of the other audiophiles here would appreciate a classic piece of equipment that's still in use today.

169249024_fb2b54fd23_b.jpg

10 watts per channel(two) RMS into 8 ohms.

Man that brings back some memories. I had something that looked similar but it had an 8-track and a turntable. It was the family stereo system that was passed down to me after my parrents upgraded.

I had aquired this in a similar fashion but after my parents spent $500+ on some sony 5.1 system, my dad wanted this little beauty back because the sony stuff didn't sound nearly as good.