Pineapple Standard Mk V - Out of Stock

jujubes

Yes on the new design the antenna look like they on opposite of the box, one on the towards the top left and one towards the bottom right rather than just left and right like before.

I'm hoping that those lines are for cooling as what ever it is has a nice beefy spec, that would be great however I doubt it.

While I wish it was an add-on , As the old pineapples are out of stock I'm sure its a replacement rather than an add-on enhancement device.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MK5 has been out for like what 2 years and were already gonna have a new MK5 or possible MK6 I do hope the development on the MK5 at least stays going because hak5 keeps trying to sell people products that just get kicked to the side reminds me of Microsoft with their releasing new versions of Windows. The infusions that are out for the MK5 made me disappointed I have to be honest that's one of the many reasons I stopped using mine now when this product is released it will end up being the same infusions just a different design with a little better hardware changes.

I can't wait to see how much they wanna charge for this one over $100 reminds me of Reaver Systems sell Reaver Pro II for $200 then drop the price later.

I'm not to worried because my money is spent all the way out to I think April cause I live on a $300 a month budget and only make if im lucky $160 every 2 months off my YouTube channel unlike some people *cough* hak5 *cough* I at least try to reply and help people in my video comments :B

The MK5 has been out for like what 2 years and were already gonna have a new MK5 or possible MK6 I do hope the development on the MK5 at least stays going because hak5 keeps trying to sell people products that just get kicked to the side reminds me of Microsoft with their releasing new versions of Windows. The infusions that are out for the MK5 made me disappointed I have to be honest that's one of the many reasons I stopped using mine now when this product is released it will end up being the same infusions just a different design with a little better hardware changes.

I can't wait to see how much they wanna charge for this one over $100 reminds me of Reaver Systems sell Reaver Pro II for $200 then drop the price later.

I'm not to worried because my money is spent all the way out to I think April cause I live on a $300 a month budget and only make if im lucky $160 every 2 months off my YouTube channel unlike some people *cough* hak5 *cough* I at least try to reply and help people in my video comments :B

Two years is a pretty long time in the technology world. There are always improvements to be made, hence why we are not still using Windows 3.1 (except for that airport as of recently) and have better. The infusions are mainly based around a GUI and if you know the CLI methods on using the tools, it's all the same. The infusions make it more user friendly. Also, a lot of them may even be rolled into newer firmware as features instead of addons.

The same goes for the USB Ducky which started as a Teensy board and progressed through many hardware revisions to what it is currently today. As well as the WiFi Pineapple. A lot of work from the crew and others, including myself, have helped these projects grow.

The trend with the price has always been $100 so your assumption on a huge hike in price with future revisions has no basis. Disclaimer: I have no official knowledge of pricing on the tools.

I don't understand the bitter attitude towards a business making money off YouTube. It takes a whole lot more than just tossing up a few videos. I made a few videos a long time ago and it took me 5 years to make $100 of YouTube. And in regards to the comments, keep in mind a small company doing a lot of work, shows, and receiving tons of communication with various methods.

I apologize if this is found offensive, but a reality check seemed to be in order. If you would like to further the discussion, direct message me.

Otherwise, keep an eye on the Hak5 YouTube channel for updates.

Two years is a pretty long time in the technology world. There are always improvements to be made, hence why we are not still using Windows 3.1 (except for that airport as of recently) and have better. The infusions are mainly based around a GUI and if you know the CLI methods on using the tools, it's all the same. The infusions make it more user friendly. Also, a lot of them may even be rolled into newer firmware as features instead of addons.

The same goes for the USB Ducky which started as a Teensy board and progressed through many hardware revisions to what it is currently today. As well as the WiFi Pineapple. A lot of work from the crew and others, including myself, have helped these projects grow.

The trend with the price has always been $100 so your assumption on a huge hike in price with future revisions has no basis. Disclaimer: I have no official knowledge of pricing on the tools.

I don't understand the bitter attitude towards a business making money off YouTube. It takes a whole lot more than just tossing up a few videos. I made a few videos a long time ago and it took me 5 years to make $100 of YouTube. And in regards to the comments, keep in mind a small company doing a lot of work, shows, and receiving tons of communication with various methods.

I apologize if this is found offensive, but a reality check seemed to be in order. If you would like to further the discussion, direct message me.

Otherwise, keep an eye on the Hak5 YouTube channel for updates.

The biggest issue with YouTube is when your making videos about ethical hacking most of them people are using an ad blocker blocking the ad's decreases the YouTubers earnings why do you think PewDiePie makes a million dollars a year? because most of his fan base is basically pubescent based they possibly don't know how to install or where to get an ad blocker from and some of them possibly watch his videos over mobile which mades even more money if its viewed via mobile.

The reason im bitter is I at least take the time to answer peoples questions on my YouTube comments I rarely if ever see any replies from hak5 in their video comments when people ask questions.

Even though most of the questions im asked is all lamer stuff I still offer the best help I can.

Why should I have to work for free I don't expect everyone to be able to donate which is understandable...

Everything I do for people comes out of my money my hosting bill comes out of pocket luckily some companies have recently started reaching out to me to review their products.

I don't wanna go all off time because this isn't the place to rant :B

Edited by ZaraByte

Correct on this is not the place to rant. I have seen replies on YouTube before but again, a small company that doesn't have a person dedicated only to YouTube comments.

That is a risk of business that you may not get the kickback you think is deserved. If it was easy, everyone would do it, the market would flood, etc.

As for this thread, it has gone wildly off topic and there are videos leading to an eventual explanation. I will be locking this thread.

Stay tuned for more updates via the YouTube channel, twitter, Facebook, forums, etc. In regards to the Mark V out of stock issue.