Possible to run multiple payloads w/ menu options?

I just received my Ducky last week so bare with me if this has already been discussed or in the works.

I know the whole point of the Ducky is to use it as the actual keyboad and have no user interaction what-so-ever. But the way I am understanding how this thing works is you have to flash it for how you want to use it then generate the payload and execute the payload from the ducky scrypt. So you will need to carry around multiple SD cards, duckys, or have to keep reflashing your Ducky for the next project. The goal of Hak5 and its community is to make things as simple as possible so....Here is what I am trying to accomplish...

This would allow some interaction from the tech. But very minimum... and it will allow the tech to use ONE device to run many many exploits, cmds, payloads, etc. Here is what I am thinking. The tech puts the ducky into the USB. This automatically opens an elevated command prompt or PS. and you have options of which exploit to run. This would be something similar to the Simple-Ducky payload generator, but instead of generating the payloads its actually runs the payloads that you have already created.

Has anyone been working on something like this? I would love to head it up, but again, I am new to the Ducky world and it would take me longer than someone that is very familiar with it. But I am here to help if I can.

What would we need to get started?

Could the USB Rubber Ducky do this?

Thanks guys, Enjoying this site and all my new toys already!

Yes you can do it by batch ... putt the ducky to run a batch and create a menu using batch language ... here is an example :

ECHO OFF
CLS
:MENU
ECHO.
ECHO ...............................................
ECHO PRESS 1, 2 OR 3 to select your task, or 4 to EXIT.
ECHO ...............................................
ECHO.
ECHO 1 - Open Notepad
ECHO 2 - Open Calculator
ECHO 3 - Open Notepad AND Calculator
ECHO 4 - EXIT
ECHO.
SET /P M=Type 1, 2, 3, or 4 then press ENTER:
IF %M%==1 GOTO NOTE
IF %M%==2 GOTO CALC
IF %M%==3 GOTO BOTH
IF %M%==4 GOTO EOF
:NOTE