Are you camping out this Wiikend?

RobotChild

Awesome!

Too bad you couldn't get a second controller, Wii Sports Boxing with a friend is really damn fun.

Have you patched it up yet?

Yep, I've patched it up, but I guess WiiWeather and WiiNews aren't yet available, because it keeps asking me to update before I can use them, but there aren't any more updates available.

I'm gonna go on a big hunt for another Wiimote and nunchuck tomorrow. Wii sports is fun too, I only tried bowling and tennis, but its just so much fun actually moving the controller to roll the ball.

The boxing sounds amazing though.

Awesome!

Too bad you couldn't get a second controller, Wii Sports Boxing with a friend is really damn fun.

Have you patched it up yet?

Yep, I've patched it up, but I guess WiiWeather and WiiNews aren't yet available, because it keeps asking me to update before I can use them, but there aren't any more updates available.

I'm gonna go on a big hunt for another Wiimote and nunchuck tomorrow. Wii sports is fun too, I only tried bowling and tennis, but its just so much fun actually moving the controller to roll the ball.

The boxing sounds amazing though.

Yeah, WiiWeather comes in Dec. and the News comes in Jan.