Does the USB Rubber Ducky come with a MicroSD card?

tunafishriot

I just ordered a USB Rubber Ducky today and was wondering whether I needed to buy my own MicroSD card or not. I found the product description to be very unclear.

"Take Social Engineering to the next level with a USB Rubber Ducky Deluxe hidden inside an inconspicuous "thumb drive" case. All the fixings included. "

I wasn't sure if the MicroSD card was part of the "fixings."

I'm sure RKiver or someone will chime in here pretty swiftly to tell you what to expect, but let me just say that the Pineapple came with a simple SD card and it doesn't even require one to operate whereas the ducky does.

My guess is you have a 95% chance of there being an SD card. It'll be small-ish and crappy, but it'll be there and it'll work.

Hi , if you have one of these devices :

• Nexus 4 (GSM)
  • Nexus 5 (GSM/LTE)
  • Nexus 7 [2012] (Wi-Fi)
  • Nexus 7 [2012] (Mobile)
  • Nexus 7 [2013] (Wi-Fi)
  • Nexus 7 [2013] (Mobile)
  • Nexus 10 (Tablet)
  • OnePlus One 16 GB
  • OnePlus One 64 GB

You can actualy use them to launch HID attacks using nethunter. Or you could also make your own kernel for whatever device you have. ( more tedious but possible )

By the way , i'm just putting that out there and nethunter can do a whole lot more. I've been fideling with it lately. For instance : MANA evil twin , HID attacks ( you can write your own scripts ) , Bad USB ( MITM network adapter ) , etc ... all out of the box ( install )