water coolong pump capabilities

hakgipc

hi guys im gonna get a water cooling system but the priblem is that i want 1 pump, 3 resivours, 1 radiator ,1 cpu blick, 2 gpu blocks all working of the 1 pump

so im just wondering if a 350GPH 50 psi pump will do the trick? if not what pump would u guys recomend

cause the more water the system holds the more heat spread per cubic volume it can store and there is alot of heat coming from 2 gpu's and 1 cpu

and btw the 3rd resiviour is a fanless radiator so it chills the water even more.

p.s plz answer my original question

one is all you need, the water will get warm (duh, it's supposed to do that), but if it's lower then the temperature of the CPU, it will always take heat away. I personally like water cooling simply because of the anti-dust benefits (which is way it's brilliant in a server environment), I don't need my CPU to be so cool that I can put a egg on it and it doesn't fry, it just needs to be cool with in operational range.

I'm going to seriously laugh when/if you finally do this because you certainly going to turn your computer into a fishtank.

Water cooling is for the experianced, which from the number of questions you have been asking your not.

Have you seen the fish tank PC ? that thing is sweet .

But seriusly If I were to go the liqued cooled rout I would go with the Oil type becasue it is non conductive, I have seen it in action and it is a nice set up.

I'm going to seriously laugh when/if you finally do this because you certainly going to turn your computer into a fishtank.

Water cooling is for the experianced, which from the number of questions you have been asking your not.

Have you seen the fish tank PC ? that thing is sweet .

But seriusly If I were to go the liqued cooled rout I would go with the Oil type becasue it is non conductive, I have seen it in action and it is a nice set up.

ditto

in AUS APC the computer mag once done this, by submerging a pc in a styraphome box full of oil and placed tqo blocks of dry ice on to of it. That is extreme cooling, and also I have heard that at one ATI Expo some where they managed to cool a graphics card using liquid nitrogen where it was over clocked to give twice it’s performance, this was a while back and they done this on a 9 thousand series graphics card though

I also read that mineral oils hade the interesting tendency to dissolve parts of the motherboard in the long term. It's fun to try out for a change, but don't expect to be able to keep it around as your main gaming rig.