Complete list and full description?

I have looked for awhile now and only seem to find a list on the wiki that is pretty much the same information found in the bar itself. I'm sure there is a place where I can get a little more information about each infusion all on one page. I tried looking at each on in the forum only to find no description where there wasn't a direct question, which makes sense. But even if there were descriptions in each one I can'r imagine that being the only option to find this stuff out. So please help and I'm sure this an easy one

Thanks

Don't get me started ranting about lack of decent documentation! :) It is all a bit of a mess, but appears to be slowly getting better (with a mdwiki etc). Best thing would be to google the underlying tool for the infusion (usually pretty obvious) or search the forums for the relevant introduction / support thread.

well Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who ran into this problem, It really ins't one in particular. It has just been awhile and for example occupineapple. is almost embarrassing to have to ask about when I remember being so fond of it in the past but in the one place where they are all listed and given a brief (like as brief as it gets) description it only mentions how its based on the work of darren. I feel like there used to be that same list with more going on in the information category. And perhaps a brief what not to mix with what type of list. Obviously its about not overloading the little guy but a lot of things share the antennas and bang in to each other. I'm sure for the season vet this seems like no brainer info and I'll admit to being a little to lazy to go look it up. But to my defense its not like its as easy as that. first have to find it but then sometimes you think your in the right place so you end up reading for 20 min only to come away empty handed. I am not complaining especially since so much of the work on here is done out of kindness and voluntarily. Sorry for the rant, I was really only intending to say "it's not just description, its all of them" but my fingers couldn't find the breaks. What does pof do? Does "get" always display the wlan2 mac address and have no info? Is there a reason auto ssh is never checked despite always checkin auto start and auto ssh every chance I get? Did the info in the ? marks get removed or whittled down from what used to be there? What should and shouldn't go on the SD vs the device? Why am I so retarded that the only thing I can get reporting to report is the exact thing I typed in there hoping to get reported. Thats just to name a few of the questions I have right now. So perhaps that is what makes the though of hunting through page after page of forums hoping for a similar question of a robust enough answer seems too daunting. Hey maybe I can just sit here whining till my mommy comes and changes my diaper making everything better.Whats even dumber is I was just at the Hak5 pentest academy and had Seb right there for two days. But of course I can't remember what I forgot if I never got online to see it and remind me. Oh well. Forums are a place where the smart help the less smart or even dumb so I guess I'm home. And dumb. Er.

Thanks for the help and the patience. And If/when I do gain mastery of all the things Mark V related I promise to type out all that shit -v -v -v as I can get. Cause apparently being long winded is something I am a fan of right now..

Nick