Price US shop / Europe shop

So if you're in Europe and like to make a purchase, consider getting a quote from the US shop.

I made a purchase through the US shop and payed EUR 47,80. On the Europe shop I would have payed EUR 56.

It's the shipping costs that make the difference. Strange huh?

Got it in one Oli.

I run the European store, and without giving away my entire business, in short I import, pay requisite fees etc, and then ship the items out.

If you are within the EU, there are no import charges that you need to pay. And I ship out a few times a week, and on average once shipped most things take 2-5 days maximum to reach destination, and fully tracked.

If you've any other questions about the European side, feel free to shoot an email to the stores.

Yep, probably a significant percentage and potentially a 'brokerage' fee + more chance of a customs delay.

At least if you are buying from within the EU you know the exact amount you are paying upfront.

Personally I like that way hak5 has their shop laid out with a selection of lot and accessories but of you took a look at the EU shop it's mainly just the ducky and pineapple. So IMHO I would say the EU shop needs updating with to he additional products the Hak5 shop offers.

Note that the EU shop, while official, is a reseller. There's a fair chance they don't have the entire product portfolio on offer simply because of inventory space or because the rate at which products get sold is too low to make it economically viable. Having products sit on a shelf collecting dust is a net cost to a shopowner.

Personally I like that way hak5 has their shop laid out with a selection of lot and accessories but of you took a look at the EU shop it's mainly just the ducky and pineapple. So IMHO I would say the EU shop needs updating with to he additional products the Hak5 shop offers.

Hi Primz,

I'm Robert, and I own and operate the European reseller for Hak5. Simply put we started small to see what would work and what would not. We are expanding the store, albeit slowly, and you can expect a few more things appearing in the next few months.

Cooper pointed out that we are a reseller. We are not part of Hak5, in fact we are a totally seperate company. And while I count the Hak5 team amongst my friends, we are run as business in different ways.

But if you have questions, please feel free to ask, and I will be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm trying to get my hands on a Rubber Ducky but it seems to be out of stock in US store.

Can I purchase at Europe store and get it shipped to US?

Thanks,

Hello Tom,

I'm afraid not. I only ship within Europe.

Regards

Rkiver