USB Tethering not working on OnePlus One android

abacus

Any ideas on this anyone, OPO is running cyanogen 12, I connect the phone to the pineapple via USB enable USB tethering on my phone, The pineapple sees it as usb0 I believe and also shows a IP for it in the about tab, but still no internet connectivity, any help would he appreciated thank you

I have no problems tethering my One Plus to my markV. Are you leaving the wifi enabled on your 1+? I know it is possbile to usb tether your wifi connection. Could your phone be connecting to the pineapple and then tethering that back? Just my thoughts on the matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no problems tethering my One Plus to my markV. Are you leaving the wifi enabled on your 1+? I know it is possbile to usb tether your wifi connection. Could your phone be connecting to the pineapple and then tethering that back? Just my thoughts on the matter.

I will try again this evening as its been a while so cant remember what i did, just out of interest 84N5H33 could you tell me the process you use to using usb tethering on you OPO with the pineapple, ie what you do on you phone and also on the pineapple, that would be a great help, thank you