DNS Spoofing - Creating Sites

I have have been watching some of the videos and it seems secretive on where the phishing site's can be gotten.

Is there a tool out there that makes making them easy? Or a good video on a tutorial of it?

And is there a place I'm just missing that has some already done?

Have you tried social engineering toolkit it Kali? Makes it pretty easy if you're looking for something quick.

A search on Google also brings up a lot of tutorials, they are not hard to find :D

Edited by J5x86

I did a few videos a couple years ago using social engineering toolkit like the above said to try and do its a old video i need to redo them now that im kinda getting the hang of making videos.

You could just learn basic HTML and PHP to make them, or copy the files that SET makes to the pineapple.

It seemed like on SET it was setting them up to be hosted on somewhere. Is there a "for dummies" as far as making one for the WWW folder on pineapple and proper settings on it for it to work?

You can copy the cloned website SET makes and place it anywhere you want place it on a sd card to transfer to another computer you can upload the files to a website you have ect..