How can I make the Ducky kill AV?

With the Ducky alone, what you are asking is impossible. What I would do is create a program that shutsdown all AV on the victim, then put it on a mass storage device, have the ducky copy it over and run.

Maybe I could kill the processes if I am able to get System Admin privleges in a console but how do I become System Admin? I am only Admin and I don't have enough privledges to stop a service or kill an AV process.

• 3 weeks later...

You need to know the process name (e.g. for Microsoft Security Essentials, process is "msseces.exe" in task manager) and if it requires administrative privileges to kill the task. You can then proceed to do this with the cmd command

'taskkill /id "msseces.exe" /f /t'
That will kill the given process. If you need admin privileges, you need to make the rubber ducky start cmd with administrator privileges. See examples at USBRubberDucky.com.

NOTE: Some AV's are persistent. It may benefit you trying to open a given AV using the keyboard, then navigating to "Realtime Protection" turning that off, then once the script has executed, turn Realtime Protection back on again.

You need to know the process name (e.g. for Microsoft Security Essentials, process is "msseces.exe" in task manager) and if it requires administrative privileges to kill the task. You can then proceed to do this with the cmd command

'taskkill /id "msseces.exe" /f /t'
That will kill the given process. If you need admin privileges, you need to make the rubber ducky start cmd with administrator privileges. See examples at USBRubberDucky.com.

NOTE: Some AV's are persistent. It may benefit you trying to open a given AV using the keyboard, then navigating to "Realtime Protection" turning that off, then once the script has executed, turn Realtime Protection back on again.

that didn't work on the current version of avg.

that didn't work on the current version of avg.

Of course it wouldn't if you used msseces.exe

However as pointed out, it may not work even if you used the correct process name.