Meterpreter - Auto run commands on session

Sildaekar

I'm very new to the metasploit framework and meterpreter but I've been playing around with it a bit and managed to gain access to two different android phones I had laying around as well as a windows box. The only problem I've been able to find is that there are some commands that need to be ran almost immediately after I gain a session (persistance and the like).

My question is this: Is there any way to automate these commands so that they run as soon as a session is gained?

I'm sure there is as I've found only ONE reference on the topic through google but have yet to find any actual instructions. The basics of what I want to do is this:

1. Navigate to specified directory 
2. Upload file to device
3. Drop to shell
4. Execute file

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

PS: This question is mainly directed at the android devices.

Edited by Sildaekar

I'm very new to the metasploit framework and meterpreter but I've been playing around with it a bit and managed to gain access to two different android phones I had laying around as well as a windows box. The only problem I've been able to find is that there are some commands that need to be ran almost immediately after I gain a session (persistance and the like).

My question is this: Is there any way to automate these commands so that they run as soon as a session is gained?

I'm sure there is as I've found only ONE reference on the topic through google but have yet to find any actual instructions. The basics of what I want to do is this:

1. Navigate to specified directory 
2. Upload file to device
3. Drop to shell
4. Execute file

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

PS: This question is mainly directed at the android devices.

I googled that a while ago and it seems like you can, and that it's even been implemented in Metasploit : https://offensiveinfosec.wordpress.com/tag/autorunscript/

Just have to change the commands in the rc file to the ones you want and it should work. I didn't test it though...

I haven't had a chance to been busy and going on 28hrs no sleep -_- But I'm gonna try it tomorrow and I'll report back if it works.

I haven't had a chance to been busy and going on 28hrs no sleep -_- But I'm gonna try it tomorrow and I'll report back if it works.

Ok ! I tried it with running persistence, and it worked flawlessly ! I'm going to try it with multiple commands when I get the time...

Edited by V3sth4cks153