Satalite Hak5 meet ups

Primz

SteelCon was a lot of fun. If anyone is around London this Friday there is a 2600 hacker meet up. Easiest way to find us will be to head to Namco Funscape (massive arcade)next to the London Eye around 19:30. Head to the basement and follow the bar around and you will see a large Pacman arcade machine. There are a lot of tables with seating. The venue sells coffee as well as alcohol and soft drinks. They do serve food but stop serving food at 21:30, but you can buy things from the McDonald up stairs and eat it in the bar right the way until closing time at 12pm.

Everybody who is interested in computer and telecoms security and theimpact of technology on society is welcome, from both sides of the fence, no matter what your age or level of skill and experience - nobody knows it all, no matter what they claim.

Ywds98R.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a really nice space. Sadly I think my next hop across the pond will be for EMFCamp, which is going to take a while. Also, looked at the schedule for previous CCCs and that doesn't look like my kind of event. We'll see...

nobody knows it all, no matter what they claim.

Hehehe. Ain't that the truth.

EMFcamp is massively fun, planning on bringing a big sound system to the next to drown out the shitty dance music with death metal and chip tunes.

Anyone that watched Mr Robot, should have seen the shout out to 2600, when he's nicking a site as a kid, you can see its 2600's. Even if people aren't in the London area, you should all check out your local 2600 groups, its the first Friday of every month globally.

Edited by metatron