Spoofing IP

Shiva

Dare I ask why you are trying wanting to do this?

For multiple reasons. To name a few:

1: Educational Purpose :D

2: All discussions under hacking arent they all educational in motive :P

3: Because its possible & just out of my reach, so its kinda appealing

4: In case of a theoritical entry into a machine, i would think it would be a good idea to leave as little trace as possible, and if any footprints are to be left, wouldnt it be great if it those could b fudged - :P

If it really is for educational purposes I would recommend reading up on ip spoofing and the ip protocol on sites like wikipedia. From that you should be able to figure out how it works and how you would go about coding something simple. You will also need an operating system that allows you to toy around with the ip stack at a low level, i.e no vanilla windows need apply.

If you just want some script kiddie tools to be annoying you can just go away.

And really, did you not see the edit and delete buttons on your post? Can you guess what they do? (I can - VaKo)

Here in .NL when you get ADSL you get a fixed IP. Always.

All other forms of internet ask for a few more euros to get you a fixed IP.

Not _that_ excessive amounts to be sure, but still, you're paying extra.

I pay a girl across the strrt $5 month to leach becase I cant get DSL in my bulding.

They have DSL on the other side of the street, yet not for you? :shock:

Wow, that sucks. Just a tad too far away from the (whatchamacallit. Central that provides DSL to an area) ?

I want fiber >.>

Absolutely not! It's embarrasing enough my work _laptop_ is more powerful than my main machine ATM. It would really suck if my home infra was less capable than what, of all legal entities, the PHONE COMPANY came by to install higher-end gear into my home.

In other news, I have no serious plans to run fiber in my home yet, though I would really like to.

I pay a girl across the strrt $5 month to leach becase I cant get DSL in my bulding.

They have DSL on the other side of the street, yet not for you? :shock:

Wow, that sucks. Just a tad too far away from the (whatchamacallit. Central that provides DSL to an area) ?

Well .... Um..

Ok hears the deal , I don't live in a residential building so the phone co want to charge $200 a month thats more then dubble my rent, and I don't have it , I'm poor disabled and have noincome to speek of. on top of it I'm in school so i can't aford jack. so i pay the girl and shes happy to have a cupple bucks and I also do tweeking on the router to speed it up i'll rant about the other guy in another post). but I get the things i nead and i'm happy i have a rather nice space free heat and eletric is only $11 a month untill i can trump this place i think i will keep it.